• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I just archive my PMs every time my inbox fills up. I've referred back to them quite a few times now so it's proving to be at least somewhat useful! I do sometimes wish I had more space but... mods get like, 2000 PMs automatically, so I really shouldn't be complaining. d:

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ive got 133/500 PMs. Most of them are old PMs from friends and I save them to look at sometimes when I want to remember stuff. I dont like deleting PMs at all really. I dont really get PMs anymore but ah well.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
June 14th, 2005, 01:34 AM

Lightning

Nature: Relaxed

Bike Game Thingy: (inactive link)
Fanfic Place: (inactive link)

Just go through the archives of the community thing.

My oldest PM.. I keep it now because.. well.. it's my oldest PM haha!

Years
When my PM box fills up I just delete it all. I wouldn't keep a PM unless it meant something to me or some sort of special message.

Years
349/1,200 guise!

I think I have 1,200 because I'm a Tier 6, lol. My oldest one is my mod promotion PM I got from Nick way back in December '10. XD

Meaning, I just forgot about my second mod-iversary. XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I reached the 1,000 (or 2,000? idr!) limit during the time I was mod. The majority of them were mentor PMs, conversations, and important PMs that I wanted to save. I cleaned it out when I migrated to this account, and saved the ones I wanted to save in separate folders. Every now and then I log on to my old account to reminisce those PMs xD

Years
I have 327 received PMs right now (almost double that if we count sent ones) going back to May 2012. Wish I didn't delete the ones before omg those memories. D:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
I don't think I've ever deleted a PM ever, so mine go all the way back to '08, lol. I don't see how people can have PM conversations tbh, it's too time consuming. Why not just make an msn or something idk

.....My first PM was a response from Arcanine answering my question 'do people really do become mods just from asking' :(

Edit: THE PM WAS LITERALLY ON MY FIRST DAY HERE TOO

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
My first saved received PM is from December 2007, when I was sharing bugs from the betatest of Shiny gold. I deleted a bunch of previous ones apprently.

My first sent PM though is from July that year, asking Scizz about what referrals were XD

Years
Woah, woah, woah. I'm looking back at my PMs and I see one from Kwesi! When did he ever come online in my existence?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
He's the one that started PC, correct? I remember reading that. Ive never seen him online for as long as Ive been here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back