• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are these cards legit?

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
I read the sticky post on fake cards, and I am not sure about these two. I can not tell them apart form the back side, so only including the front. I added one card from our Green Tornado theme deck for comparison. I got these from a "top seller plus" on ebay as part of a larger purchase. They look completely different then any other Pokemon card I own.

Thanks!

Years
Those are legitimate cards. They're just from a far older TCG era than your Black & White cards are. The left one is from Base Set 2, printed back in 2000. The middle one is from Neo Destiny, printed in 2002.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
Ah! Okay! Thanks! I thought I was being careful where I got things from. :) They seller threw them in as a bonus so I did not know about them till they arrived.

I also noticed that the same Pokemon can have different powers and different art sometimes?

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
If the name is the exact same, they do count as the same Pokemon for card limit purposes.

Oh shoot. I wonder if I been violating that. I need look up those rules. I have 3 White Krymns (spelling?) in my deck currently. :)

Back