• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: The Ultimate Black/White Demake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
I really love the outdoor tiles, if there were some
OW changes and indoor tiles changed, it would look
really legit!

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Unfortunately, this may be good or bad news to you.

Recently I got Black 2 and ironically, instead of it motivating me to improve the game and get to the nitty gritty details, it made me realize how outclassed the GBA games are when compared to the DS ones. I have lost all motivation to complete the game, however I don't want to leave you all empty handed. Below is the link to the game and the progress I've gotten on it so far. You can play it, although a lot of it remains to be done and I didn't even get to completing the first gym yet.

If you really want to continue the hack, by all means you have my blessing. In fact, I'd like to not see this hack die, but if no-one wants to do it then I guess it can't be helped. But you must first VM me for permission so things like two of this same hack don't crop up (which I doubt, since it wasn't very popular to start with).

http://www.mediafire.com/?89dl4ilqp75ih2o

Once more, I'm sorry, but give it a test run if you want.

chen12

Game On!
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2015
I understand where you are coming from, but I feel the game is a little too buggy.

First, what is with no being able to re-enter your own house.
Second, no matter what you do, the girl rival will always reappear at the professor's place
Third, when you enter your own house, you enter the pokemon center for the next town.
Fourth, you can't return to your hometown.
Fifth, you only have one pokeball

I understand that you are done with this hack, but I feel like these are errors that can be easily fixed so at least the hometown is coherent.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Sorry, those were remnants from some previous testing I was doing and completely forgot to change. This is the patch that SHOULD have all of those fixed. If the problems still continue to persist, it's beyond me as it says that I've already fixed it (ex: I linked the warp in your house back to where it should be, you shouldn't be teleported to the next pokecenter). Hopefully I got it right this time.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4snq1yn3364274v

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Sorry, those were remnants from some previous testing I was doing and completely forgot to change. This is the patch that SHOULD have all of those fixed. If the problems still continue to persist, it's beyond me as it says that I've already fixed it (ex: I linked the warp in your house back to where it should be, you shouldn't be teleported to the next pokecenter). Hopefully I got it right this time.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4snq1yn3364274v

Welp, quick played it and got stuck on the running shoes script which keeps repeating. I did die laughing at the 'Stop right there criminal scum' but other than that found loads of glitches, errors and script errors.

None of that I care about because now I'm off to make the female Professors OW... :D

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Actually, could you all post up the various errors that you've found? Even if it exceeds the character limit, you could just add onto a second post or so.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
So, Were are you after 2.5 years of Rom hacking???

Is... Is that directed at me? I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who's been away about that long but one can never be too sure of oneself... Okay... I'm 'one'ing myself now... Urm...

I've been away for my health? To regain... In Minecraft... Yeah... But back now. And still haven't started work on that professor OW. Although it doesn't seem needed now. Is it still needed? Well. Like you asked for the other two. I was just showing off back then...

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years

Is... Is that directed at me? I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who's been away about that long but one can never be too sure of oneself... Okay... I'm 'one'ing myself now... Urm...

I've been away for my health? To regain... In Minecraft... Yeah... But back now. And still haven't started work on that professor OW. Although it doesn't seem needed now. Is it still needed? Well. Like you asked for the other two. I was just showing off back then...

I think he means tehblaze since the thread was started in 2010 and leafgreen... usually posts rubbish.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
I think he means tehblaze since the thread was started in 2010 and leafgreen... usually posts rubbish.

Makes sense. But what are the chances? Meh... TO THE BATCAVE!

Also still not started the professor OW's... I has no drive, I need cake!

EDIT:

Didn't have cake but a couple fish finger sandwiches produced this:

ProfJuniper_zps3cf0c8f9.png

Also, don't worry about her Derpy right eye I just edited that quickly. So it's all good.

EDIT2:

Well after a little fight with my puppy I did this:

ProfJuniper_zps29130817.png

Fixed the eye and made the back and side. Look good?

Last edited:

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Well... you see... after two and a half years... I... never got my cake or my finger sandwiches either.

However the professor sprite looks very good, am I allowed to use it? :D

Oh, and, uh, I'd still like to see the very extensive list of bugs (directed at anyone, not just AimeyBee in particular) so I know exactly what I need to fix.

Last edited:

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Well... you see... after two and a half years... I... never got my cake or my finger sandwiches either.

However the professor sprite looks very good, am I allowed to use it? :D

Oh, and, uh, I'd still like to see the very extensive list of bugs (directed at anyone, not just AimeyBee in particular) so I know exactly what I need to fix.

lol Finger sandwiches. Yes, you're allowed to use her but so is everyone else who asks really.

And as for the bugs, I'll see what I can do.

Years
I played a little and i guess it will take him more 2 years to finish this hack.

And there was lots of bugs and incomplete script.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2013
ermm i got stuck after the second ciy,it just keep replaying the kid get his patrat snatch part

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
This Hack Looks Great ...I hope it will be listed on completed hack pokemon game SOON...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back