• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] F2P Pokemon Style Monster MMORPG Review - Also Looking For Volunteer Artists

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
Well I didn't really report the bug to get a reward, but since you offered I would really like a Clowbea. I like it and its evolutions and it seems like a decent water type which I need for my team. My username for the game is the same as it is here in case you needed to know. Also I wanted to make sure you received that first batch of flavor texts I sent you.

reward given. it is at your store.

both skype and live msn added

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
Special EXP & Money Event Started For Weekend
100% Money boost from battles
100% EXP boost from battles

Have fun.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I sent an email with an attachment that had the first 73 monster dex entries. Did you get it?

ChaosLord

Game Dev Wanderer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2013
Ok,so I checked out the game and my original dislike of MMORPG's still stands.The reason why I get bored of MMORPG's like this is because i'm way too into playing a storyline when I play a game.Games like these which is pretty similar to Monster Ranch and a bunch of other sites I registered on yet quitted,do have their own unique monster sprites and all but for me,without a storyline I just get bored and quit(Only going back to the site if I get really bored).

So yeah,it's pretty much the same like all Pokemon MMORPG's i've played(Only MMORPG i've played that I don't get bored with are corporation games like Blizzard Entertainment) though i'm still going to play this game have no idea how long though,seems kinda better than Monster Ranch.

(Gonna PM you about something after I post this.)

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
Ok,so I checked out the game and my original dislike of MMORPG's still stands.The reason why I get bored of MMORPG's like this is because i'm way too into playing a storyline when I play a game.Games like these which is pretty similar to Monster Ranch and a bunch of other sites I registered on yet quitted,do have their own unique monster sprites and all but for me,without a storyline I just get bored and quit(Only going back to the site if I get really bored).

So yeah,it's pretty much the same like all Pokemon MMORPG's i've played(Only MMORPG i've played that I don't get bored with are corporation games like Blizzard Entertainment) though i'm still going to play this game have no idea how long though,seems kinda better than Monster Ranch.

(Gonna PM you about something after I post this.)

i know what you mean very well. Our game is complete like 20% . My ultimate aim is adding live tournaments and pvp maps. At pvp maps you will be able to own other players without their permission. So the main aim of the game will be winning tournaments and collecting pvp points at pvp maps :)

I sent an email with an attachment that had the first 73 monster dex entries. Did you get it?

i had a quick look on them and they are great. i sent you pm

Last edited:

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
Some of the new monsters coming to the game soon hopefully :)

ground :
001hissoil1.png
ground / elec :
002pythamp1.png
ground / elec :
003terracoil1.png

flying :
19710839.png
flying / normal :
83930586.png
flying / normal :
31683347.png

dragon :
aaa7.png
dragon / water :
bbb8.png
dragon / water :
ccc9.png

fighting :
aaa10h.png
fighting / fire :
bbb11.png
fighting / fire :
ccc12.png

rock :
56859576.png
rock / light :
44341354.png
rock / light :
76844016.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Gosh! Those monsters are cool! Very stylistically different from some of the other monsters, but they fit in okay. Who is the artist?

It'd be nice to give them some names and descriptions other than just their types, though! Because otherwise, it all seems like fluff and filler.

I think that maybe if you want to get more people playing your MMORPG, you should focus less on adding more and more monsters and more on making the game engaging and fun to play! Just a suggestion.

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
Gosh! Those monsters are cool! Very stylistically different from some of the other monsters, but they fit in okay. Who is the artist?

It'd be nice to give them some names and descriptions other than just their types, though! Because otherwise, it all seems like fluff and filler.

I think that maybe if you want to get more people playing your MMORPG, you should focus less on adding more and more monsters and more on making the game engaging and fun to play! Just a suggestion.

thanks for the suggestion. artist is this : http://narsilion.deviantart.com/

And we are even improving the quality. I will update images later but for now look at these remade ones

Hissoil - ground :
001hissoil.png
, Pythamp - ground / elec :
002pythamp.png
, Terracoil - ground / elec :
003terracoil.png

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
OMG I was registering, but the username 'destinedjagold' was already in use... T_T
aw well...

anyway, very very VERY cool game! :)
I am definitely supporting this! :D

I like the monsters' designs. Hissoil looks really cute. <3

Anyway, I think you should change some things which are a bit identical to POKéMON, just to avoid some conflict in the near future. =/
Maybe change the Ground type into Land type, or soil type, dunno... x,x

But anyway, keep it up! :)

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
OMG I was registering, but the username 'destinedjagold' was already in use... T_T
aw well...

anyway, very very VERY cool game! :)
I am definitely supporting this! :D

I like the monsters' designs. Hissoil looks really cute. <3

Anyway, I think you should change some things which are a bit identical to POKéMON, just to avoid some conflict in the near future. =/
Maybe change the Ground type into Land type, or soil type, dunno... x,x

But anyway, keep it up! :)

Thanks for feedback. Yes if Nintendo conflict i will change what they claim. But those words are very common like "orcs" in all games :D

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
in the log-in page, I always tend to use the 'Tab' key, but after typing my username and pressing the tab, it focuses on the Log-in button...
so yeah, can this be changed into focusing on the password field after pressing tab from the username field?
thanks~ xD

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
in the log-in page, I always tend to use the 'Tab' key, but after typing my username and pressing the tab, it focuses on the Log-in button...
so yeah, can this be changed into focusing on the password field after pressing tab from the username field?
thanks~ xD

Fixed :)

Another incoming new starter.

Chikiddie Flying :
004chikiddie.png

Flying / Normal :
005hawkite.png

Flying / Normal :
006reagle.png

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
www.monstermmorpg.com

Very Special Christmas Event Started
%250 EXP bonus
%250 Money bonus
Double Appear Rate Of Zenith and Legendary Monsters

Have Fun. Will last 72 hours from now on.

An incoming starter

Dracby dragon :
007dracby.png

Seagon dragon / water :
008seagon.png

Bermudrac dragon / water :
009bermudrac.png

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
don't you think a Dragon-type starter is a bit OP...?

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
24 Incoming Starters To Monster MMORPG

Alrights Reserved To http://www.monstermmorpg.com

Hissoil (Ground):
001_Hissoil.png
> Pythamp (Ground & Electric):
002_Pythamp.png
> Terracoil (Ground & Electric):
003_Terracoil.png

Chikiddie (Flying):
004_Chikiddie.png
> Hawkite (Flying & Normal):
005_Hawkite.png
> Hawkite Reagle (Flying & Normal):
006_Reagle.png

Dracby (Dragon):
007_Dracby.png
> Seagon (Dragon & Water):
008_Seagon.png
> Bermudrac (Dragon & Water):
009_Bermudrac.png

Yokelby (Fighting):
010_Yokelby.png
> Wallacuff (Fighting & Fire):
011_Wallacuff.png
> Gengharoo (Fighting & Fire):
012_Gengharoo.png

Bulkaff (Rock):
013_Bulkaff.png
> Rubbull (Rock & Light):
014_Rubbull.png
> Bistone (Rock & Light):
015_Bistone.png

Tiktik (Steel):
016_Tiktik.png
> Tokroach (Steel & Bug):
017_Tokroach.png
> Klactipede (Steel & Bug):
018_Klactipede.png

Impoz (Psychic):
019_Impoz.png
> Grezlin (Psychic & Dark):
020_Grezlin.png
> Zogre (Psychic & Dark):
021_Zogre.png

Alpacure (Light):
022_Alpacure.png
> Llamyth (Light & Fire):
023_Llamyth.png
> Kelblis (Light & Fire):
024_Kelblis.png

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
F2P best of addicting games MonsterMMORPG
Special weekend extra 100% GOLD & EXP reward is on.
Alrights reserved to : http://www.monstermmorpg.com

New incoming rare monsters :

Chlorotops (Grass & Ground):
028_Chlorotops.png
-
Odonasma (Bug & Ghost):
029_Odonasma.png

Submakarb (Water & Steel):
030_Submakarb.png
-
Tempteras (Flying & Electric):
031_Tempteras.png