• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Unity [Recruiting]

Millsy013

Millsy
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2017
Pokemon in Unity3D

Blog - 7/22/2015:
Little progress has been made on the project. I have been trying my best to get a proper design concept down on paper would appreciate some feed back. If anyone wishes, send me a pm and we can talk. I am currently looking for fans to help create anything for the game! Be apart of this amazing experience!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress - 5/14/2015:
Here is some photos representing our progress.

Here you can find a video of one of us playing the game.

https://icarus.tinytake.com/sf/MTUxNjU5Xzk0MjE3Ng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J614yYckiPQ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Millsy013

Millsy
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2017
Designer Job Opening

Job brief
We are looking for a talented Designer to create and build our game on the look and feel. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, and willing to dedicate at least 15 hours a week to this project.

Responsibilities
  • Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
  • Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
  • Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
  • Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
  • Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
  • Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
  • Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards

Requirements
  • Proven UI experience
  • Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
  • Solid experience in creating wire frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
  • Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
  • Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction​
  • Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
  • Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
  • Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
  • BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
  • Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process

Do not be afraid to contact me via message, or posting on this forum. This position has no end date.
Good luck to all who apply.

Icarus

Last edited:

Xertico

Lucario at heart
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 16, 2015
Hi, do you need someone to make music?

Edit: No lighting

Last edited:

Millsy013

Millsy
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2017
Thanks Xertico! I have sent you a message, please check.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2017
Thats really awesome! But the town looks pretty empty. Hope you'll put some tiles in to fill the space (flowers, bench to sit on, etc.)

Millsy013

Millsy
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2017
Hi all, please be advise that my messages may change in the future.
The first post is dedicated to keeping everyone up to date on my team and their progress.
The second post is dedicated to my recruitment. I will try to post every week.

Thanks for all the feed back, I'll get back to you soon!

Last edited:
Back