• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Flyborg: Abilities are pretty much free range. Your pokemon can have any of the abilities it can get in the games, even more than one at once. It's up to you how you take and use that.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
HOLY WHAT..... I MISSED A TON.

I can't believe I missed what happened to be standoff between Issac and Lucia (Greiger and jasonwolf)? Wow, I wasn't expecting that at all! Could have expected a battle between the two but I guess Danielle was able to see her emotional side. Now I guess it's just me, Lusca and Mark...and assuming from Mark's latest post he's a bit disappointed at Danielle.

I don't even know what to do next lol. This is just...wow omg xD

Also for the rocket spy interaction...Yellow jsyk, Megan's Pokemon out atm are a Leavanny (Leah) and an Espeon (Bree). I remember having Megan put her Meganium back in the Pokeball. lol

Dawn

Years
@Meganium90: Eh? It sounds kind of like they didn't wait for you to post which probably means they didn't realize your character was there. o.O; That's tragic. D;

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
Years
@Meganium ; I know you missed a LOT! Me and Mark's characters waited on you, because now we all have to make it to the dorms (That was the basis behind our meeting remember? x])

@Yellow ; we didn't forget :o ... we took her into account in our posts, it was just a matter of waiting until she'd came back.

Now we can move on to the dorms. (How do we know when it's a new IC day by the way? I never figured that out :/ )

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
@Lt. Col. Yeah that's still happening if you want it to. Just have your character bump into us (we're sitting around talking still) and we'll head up to the dorms together.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
@Meganium90: Eh? It sounds kind of like they didn't wait for you to post which probably means they didn't realize your character was there. o.O; That's tragic. D;

I ended my past post with Danielle looking at the group waiting for an opinion, and what do I get instead? draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamuh!

@Meganium ; I know you missed a LOT! Me and Mark's characters waited on you, because now we all have to make it to the dorms (That was the basis behind our meeting remember? x])

@Yellow ; we didn't forget :o ... we took her into account in our posts, it was just a matter of waiting until she'd came back.

Now we can move on to the dorms. (How do we know when it's a new IC day by the way? I never figured that out :/ )

Depends on you two. I'm still willing to have Danielle show Lusca the dorms, but after that I have something planned for Danielle. She wants to rebuild her relationship with her Mienfoo and she wants to get that done before she goes to bed.

large post on Danielle coming soon though! been busy modding lately so I'll get that asap. :)

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Okay guys, Arti bumped into you two a fe posts back. I kinda jumped the gun :3

But you guys can react to him now, just pretend my posts happens after the last one from silver

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Sorry my bad I should have been reading your posts seeing as you were joining us! I've now made a post pulling you into the conversation so it's silver's turn to introduce Julius properly and then we'll head off.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Crumbled: I will announce when a new day starts in the OOC. :P I'll use huge letters and everything~

Flyborg

I was halfway to Gotham City
Years
Does anyone mind if I delete my last couple posts. I want to interact and I don't know what I was thinking when Wess decided to go to bed :/

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years

HOLY WHAT..... I MISSED A TON.

I can't believe I missed what happened to be standoff between Issac and Lucia (Greiger and jasonwolf)? Wow, I wasn't expecting that at all! Could have expected a battle between the two but I guess Danielle was able to see her emotional side. Now I guess it's just me, Lusca and Mark...and assuming from Mark's latest post he's a bit disappointed at Danielle.

I don't even know what to do next lol. This is just...wow omg xD

Also for the rocket spy interaction...Yellow jsyk, Megan's Pokemon out atm are a Leavanny (Leah) and an Espeon (Bree). I remember having Megan put her Meganium back in the Pokeball. lol

I ended my past post with Danielle looking at the group waiting for an opinion, and what do I get instead? draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamuh!

Depends on you two. I'm still willing to have Danielle show Lusca the dorms, but after that I have something planned for Danielle. She wants to rebuild her relationship with her Mienfoo and she wants to get that done before she goes to bed.

large post on Danielle coming soon though! been busy modding lately so I'll get that asap. :)

ok I'm VMing everyone (involved) this because they seem to have not bothered to read my post. ISAAC NEVER LEFT. The only thing I did was bring in Orion my other student. I have no idea where candy got it, but it never happened, so uhm yeah... my whole plan jsut got botched.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Blah its really hard to do that kind of thing when so many others are posting. Its very easy to miss messages like that. Sorry bout that.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I've reread your posts, Jason...and to my understanding, Issac had already left the scene right before Lucia did. Orion, however...did not arrive at the Cafeteria, so you didn't really emphazise that in your posts. Also, I got back from a weekend and I'm really busy atm so I'm still a bit clueless as to what is *really* going on, so I decided to just move on to showing Lusca the Suicune dorms.

Also, I'm going to echo Megaman here...posts can be missed sometimes, as the RP tends to move pretty quick.

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
Hey, everyone! Meep here, applying for my first PC RP! I do hope my application is acceptable, since I've thought of some special features for one of my Pokemon, but I feel good about this character! So... Here's my application! Hope to be RPing with all of you! ^w^

Name: Nicholas John Kurtz

Nickname (Optional): Meep

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance: Meep is a young, fit boy, about 5'3" in height. He has sleek, soft, light brown hair that covers his ears and forehead somewhat. His irises are an emerald-hazel color with streaks of red that seem to form a crosshair focused on each of his pupils. His attire normally consists of narrow, rectangular glasses with a fog hat grey colored frame, a black short-sleeve t-shirt, baggy blue jeans held up by a crude cow-hide belt, and brown, steel-toed cowboy boots with the front and sides faded in color.

Personality: When he's in public, Meep maintains an aura of self-control, not letting anyone or anything ruin his aloof mood. However, underneath his somewhat cold exterior, he is very lonely and vulnerable, feeling like he never deserved his spot in the Suicune Dorm, that someone made a mistake in putting him there. However, in front of friends and staff, he never shows this side of him and keeps on performing to the extent of his abilities, trying to outshine those that currently surpass him in skill. Though he says he aims to be the top graduate, all he really wants is a close friend, one he can be himself around and share his problems with. Right now, his Pokémon are his closest friends, but, by moving to this school, he hopes to make some human friends as well.

History: Meep was born and raised in Kanto's Celadon City. He was somewhat abused by bullies as a toddler and mainly stayed away from school, sealing himself in his room. Whenever he did leave his apartment, the neighborhood ruffians did not hesitate to gang up on him and beat him to a pulp. Not even his parents could help him with this matter, so they had to veer their plans for him onto a different course of action. On his 13th birthday, Meep received not only an invitation to join the Pokemon Trainer Academy, but a Pokémon egg as well. A week before he left for the Academy, the egg hatched into a Eevee, but its coat was a deep gray, its mane a pitch black, and its eyes a piercing blood red. Despite its frightful appearance, it quickly grew on Meep. He decided to name the peculiar Eevee Heart. Even though it's only been a week, they've become inseparable. Now, Meep and Heart, along with his father's Flaafy and his mother's Ninetales, venture off to start their new lives at the Pokémon Trainer Academy.

Pokémon:

Species: Ninetales
Nickname: Foxfire
Personality: Meep's mother, Foxfire's original owner, comes from a lineage of wealthy aristocrats. Therefore, it's quite suiting that Foxfire exudes a regal aura. She hates getting dirty, and thus tends to do her best to avoid roughhousing and unnecessary fighting. Because she was evolved at an early age and taught to abide by strict rules, she's quite mature and tends to act as a maternal figure for Meep in place of his mother. However, this absence of a childhood has left her unable to cope with the concept of playing and tends to be a bit rough with the other Pokemon when agitated enough. Nonetheless, Foxfire tries to set the best example for Meep to follow and protects him from potentially bad influences. This has deterred some people from making contact with Meep, but he knows Foxfire's only doing her best to make sure he grows into a respectable adult. Foxfire tends to worry whenever her fellow partner, Fluffernut, takes Meep out for "play time", hoping every time that he comes back without a scratch on him.
Lvl: 23
Moves: Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Hypnosis, Energy Ball, Double Team, Heat Wave (only when angered)

Species: Flaafy
Nickname: Fluffernut
Personality: Meep's father is a Pokemon enthusiast. He is a decorated Pokemon Coordinator, an honorary Pokemon Fan Club representative in Sinnoh and Johto, and now he runs a family-owned daycare in Celadon City, where he watches over both children and Pokemon. When it came to helping him with this task, Fluffernut never disappointed. However, seeing how Meep would need a close friend when moving into a brand new environment, Fluffernut decided to go with him to the Academy. Fluffernut is a carefree, fun-loving Flaafy who puts the joy of children, especially Meep, above all else. Even when in the middle of battle, when Fluffernut sees a kid sitting out during the fun, he makes sure to do his best and bring the child in with a smile on their face. This way of thinking, however, sometimes lands him in hot water with parents and staff. But this hasn't deterred Fluffernut in the slightest. He knows many fun tricks and talents from his time in the daycare. Juggling and simple magic tricks are just a few things from his wide array of specialties. Whenever Meep is feeling down, you can be sure that Fluffernut will turn his frown upside down. Fluffernut has somewhat of a feud going on with Meep's other faithful Pokemon, Foxfire, seeing her as overprotective and a protester of his "play time" with Meep.
Lvl: 19
Moves: Thunderbolt, Cotton Spore, Power Gem, Light Screen, Charge, Cotton Guard
Special Note: Because Meep's father was once a great Coordinator, Fluffernut is able to perform his attacks in the style of special effects. Listed below are his two tricks that require him to use his attacks (these are each used as a finale in his performances):
1. Shocking Art - Cotton Spore + Light Screen + Thunderbolt: Flaafy uses Cotton Spore by shooting off particles of its own electrically-charged wool to drastically hinder the opponent's movement. These charged pieces of wool can redirect any lightning passing through it while giving it a drastically lengthened section of time where it is existent, or in other words visible. Using this theory, Fluffernut starts Trick #1 off by using Cotton Spore to fill the surrounding area with his charged wool particles. Then, two feet over his head, he creates a Light Screen barrier that is weak enough to "split" special attacks instead of repelling them. Finally, he directs a Thunderbolt through the Light Screen, thereby separating one bolt into 6. With the Cotton Spore in effect, Fluffernut can maneuver these streaks of lightning to create stunning 3D images, a feat that all audiences enjoy witnessing.
2. Dazzling Light Show - Light Screen + Power Gem: Similar to Trick #1, the first step to pulling off Trick #2 is to create a weak, Light Screen barrier to act as a dispersive prism above head. Next, above that one, a second Light Screen barrier is made, though this one is larger and made strong enough to reflect special attacks instead. Then, Fluffernut uses Power Gem and shoots the glittery ray of light through the first barrier, separating the white light into a full blown spectrum of color that spreads wide, yet still exuding the gem-like particles that Power Gem is known for, which only increases it's dazzling beauty. Finally, the spectrum of light bounds off the second Light Screen, filling the room with a breathtaking rainbow aurora.

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Heart
Personality: Since Heart was only recently hatched, we can't say for sure what it will be like in the future. But right now, what can be said is that she doesn't seem to be as curious about the world as most baby Pokémon are. Instead, she prefers to stay close to Meep, usually sitting atop his head or resting within his messenger bag. If she is ever separated from Meep for even a second, it begins to throw a tantrum which only ends when she is reunited with her "daddy". Heart is a sweet and loving soul, ever so innocent in her youth. Since she is just a baby, being naïve is a given. However, the only one she'll ever listen to about anything is Meep. If anyone other than him tries to approach her or pick her up, she'll immediately tackle them as a response. She deeply loves Meep and would rather die than be raised by anyone other than him.
Lvl: 1
Moves: Tackle, Helping Hand

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be gone starting July 22nd, and I won't be back til sometime between August 7th and August 9th.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Well I finally decided to try and sign up, with a bit of encouragement. Please don't eat me. I'd love to RP with all of you~ c:

SU

Name: Mitzi Abelle

Nickname: None.

Sex: Female

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance: Mitzi stands at a near exact 5"6, with a little extra healthy weight on her bones. Reddish black (dark brown, maybe?) hair falls in rings down to the tops of her shoulder-blades, easily messed up, especially on windy days. She has the somewhat unflattering habit of dressing in sweatshirts accompanied by shorts. Also, nearly every day she wears sandals because she finds them to be the most comfortable thing for short, wide feet like hers.

Personality: Mitzi spaces out rather frequently, daydreaming usually. She likes to imagine places and the stories about them, and sometimes even to tell the stories she created. Although she speaks in an over-the-top manner her voice is naturally quiet and soft, giving off the impression of shyness. Mitzi is anything but shy.

Happiness is something that she actively seeks, and she has some odd views about the concept to go along. She's easily excited, and can find adventure in almost everything. That isn't to say that Mitzi lacks the capacity to be serious. She, especially in one-on-one conversations, likes to talk about life, and some of the things she says are oddly philosophical. Then again, some things are utter nonsense.

History: Mitzi was born in Pastoria City, and if there was a single thing she loved the most about living there it would have to be the Great Marsh. Admittedly, she never caught a Pokemon from the place, but she did enjoy spectating and making up all the great adventures she would one day have inside. And it did get her a Pokemon indirectly.

See, there was some big event with the Marsh in the city one year, and people were celebrating and there were even balloons and decorations about everywhere. Well, Mitzi decided to nab one of the balloons, and much to her surprise it was a Pokemon. First impressions weren't great, since it tired to carry her off, but that was how she met her Drifloon, Beauregard (Beau).

Years later, after meeting her second Pokemon, Lisa the Hippopotas, a gift from her grandmother, Mitzi began to show an interesting in battling and training. The problem? She wasn't very good at it. And that was why her parents made the executive decision to send her to the Pokemon Trainer Academy.

Pokémon:

Species: Hippopotas
449f.gif

Nickname: Lisa

Personality: Lisa is friendly, but destructive. The little Pokemon is incredibly clumsy, and has a habit of knocking things over without even noticing. When she does notice, however, it's a spectacle. If Lisa could talk, she would be screaming out one apology after another. Her behavior only ends in more destruction.

Because of that, Lisa is most at home in open areas, and is mildly claustrophobic. She is also a surprisingly light sleeper, and makes for a good alarm system as heavily as she panics.

Lvl: 19

Moves: Dig, Bite, Body Slam (Egg), Yawn, Rock Slide (TM), Sand Attack

Species: Drifloon
425.gif

Nickname: Beau

Personality: Beau is not mischievous or devious, but he is a compulsive kleptomaniac, a trait that has gotten his trainer into trouble many a time. He no longer tries to drag away small children or Pokemon, but rings and phones and the like are all fair game.

If you can get past his habit of theft, Beau is a very affectionate Pokemon, but very absent minded. His expression can only be described as vacant, even for a Drifloon.

Lvl: 22

Moves: Gust, Payback, Astonish, Hex, Minimize, Thunderbolt (TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back