• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
If somoen who already clearde the game could help it would be nice, where do you get:
-Shaymin
-Arceus
-Eliza
-Cresselia
-Giratina
-That sword you need to get to the upper floor on that giant house in the island.

Thx

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2022
Forced to teach a useless move like Cut on Gible? That is ridiculously frustrating... why?
Edit: Its a nice hack. The story line is pretty good, but its not for me. When Gen 4/5 pokemon are used in these hacks i prefer that everything is accurate to how they are in those generations. Gible doesnt learn dragon rage at 7, doesnt evolve at 24. The fact that it takes so long for you to be able to catch pokemon is a annoying as well. The pokemarts are too far away, as are the healing points. You cant buy pokeballs for a long time. Just a few things I found frustrating in the game.

I think you tried to do too much at once and it got complicated. I know making a hack is not easy and it requires a lot of work. Maybe try to keep it a little bit simple. Dont try to add too much at once. Have a core story and set of maps with reasonable healing points and access to pokeballs early and I think it will be a much more enjoyable game.

Im not trying to be mean, sorry if it seems that way, im just giving my opinion and advice. Thank you for actually taking the time to make the hack.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2013
I cleared 8+6 gyms 3 leagues 3 dogs 2 black and white legendary pokes mew mewtwo shamin genesect latios darkrai celebi volcarona victini keldeo

>> How can I get deoxy?
>> What does Azure room do?
>> How can I activate curse (red) book event?
>> How can I active stardust fountain event?
>> what should I do now?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
Deoxis: go to karst cave and get meteorites then he will apear on a cave near redwood, tell how to get shaymin

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Never really liked glaceon. But lucario is one of my favorites.

The ones I'd like to know about mostly are trading evolution Pokemon. Which would be the following:

Electivire
Magmortar
Rhyperior
Steelix
Gigalith
Conkledurr
Scizor

I don't know about the 5th generation Pokemon. Caught a scraggy so I assume there is something in it like gigalith.

This will determine my team if I know if these trade evolution Pokemon are in the hack.

Sadly,there're only Electivire, Magmortar, Steelix and Scizor avaliable in this hack,you'll be able to evolve Electabuzz at Lv50,Magmar will evolve at Lv48, to evolve Steelix and Scizor, you will need to level them up with happiness value at 220.

yeah im lost i have every legend but reshiram and mew and i have been to the jade volcano like 10x and still no reshiram. I keep seeing posts about updated versions but i have no clue where to find these, can someone help me?

I don't know why, I've tested through it over and over again, but I didn''t find anything wrong, I don't know why, or maybe the only way to solve this will just be restarting...Sorry.

How do i get to the 8th gym? ive gone to Mt. skyfall but 2 grunts wont let me pass and i dont know where the hideout is

It's in the Store Room of Bronze Port.

Was a good game but when I beat the elite four the game reset on me and I lost my saved file

Simply adjust the saving settings from 64KB into 128KB.

The is no sword in the mistery cave near redwood city, just an empty cave

and I have cought reshiram twice :S

And another doubt, is super rod in the game, cant find it only have good rod

The sword can only befound after you won in Central Area and Challenge Bridge, and also, it's not in Mystery Cave, also, you can get a Good Rod from a fisherman near the entrance of Rumors Forest which on the Shappine Path.

Something wrong with the image of the heroine riding on the bike, the version is 2.27
picture.php

Hmm, could you please tell me more about this?

If somoen who already clearde the game could help it would be nice, where do you get:
-Shaymin
-Arceus
-Eliza
-Cresselia
-Giratina
-That sword you need to get to the upper floor on that giant house in the island.

Thx

To find Shaymin, you must get a key for the locked room in S.S Bluesea, and then unlock the door, get into it and then finish the event there, after that, go to Flora Island to find a cave for the next event. To meet Arceus, you need to find Azure Flute first, then try to find Azure Hall for the event of Arceus.As for Eliza, it's not a legendary Pokemon, and to make it help you in battle, you need to find the ancient sword and give the ancient sword to it, the sword can only be found in a sepcial and hidden cave after you won in Central Area and Challenge Bridge, as for the Cresselia event, you need to get a Lunar Wing by sleeping in NIGHT's house, then take the Lunar Wing to an actual area near the town where you found NIGHT's house, and then the event will be avaliable there, also, Giratina can be found in the secret cave in Crystal Villa after the event of Orange Villa.

Forced to teach a useless move like Cut on Gible? That is ridiculously frustrating... why?
Edit: Its a nice hack. The story line is pretty good, but its not for me. When Gen 4/5 pokemon are used in these hacks i prefer that everything is accurate to how they are in those generations. Gible doesnt learn dragon rage at 7, doesnt evolve at 24. The fact that it takes so long for you to be able to catch pokemon is a annoying as well. The pokemarts are too far away, as are the healing points. You cant buy pokeballs for a long time. Just a few things I found frustrating in the game.

I think you tried to do too much at once and it got complicated. I know making a hack is not easy and it requires a lot of work. Maybe try to keep it a little bit simple. Dont try to add too much at once. Have a core story and set of maps with reasonable healing points and access to pokeballs early and I think it will be a much more enjoyable game.

Im not trying to be mean, sorry if it seems that way, im just giving my opinion and advice. Thank you for actually taking the time to make the hack.

Sorry, and I'll try harder to overcome this in my another hack, sorry again for this.

I cleared 8+6 gyms 3 leagues 3 dogs 2 black and white legendary pokes mew mewtwo shamin genesect latios darkrai celebi volcarona victini keldeo

>> How can I get deoxy?
>> What does Azure room do?
>> How can I activate curse (red) book event?
>> How can I active stardust fountain event?
>> what should I do now?

To find Deoxys, you need to finish a event in the depth of Holy Karst Cave, then go somewhere else to find it, and I think you must mean "Azure Hall", right? If so, then I can tell you that Arceus event will happen there after you get the Azure Flute, and the cursed book event will not avaliable in this hack, it'll be avaliable in my another hack, sorry.And I don't know what event you mean about Stardust Fountain, so I can't answer this question. By the way, I think you can try to finish the small event about Expert S, and you can get a Rotom in this event.

Deoxis: go to karst cave and get meteorites then he will apear on a cave near redwood, tell how to get shaymin

Try to find Deoxys somewhere else, it can be found in a very small cave now. And to get Shaymin,you must get a key for the locked room in S.S Bluesea, and then unlock the door, get into it and then finish the event there, after that, go to Flora Island to find a cave for the next event.

Hugo_Cool

Lucario's trainer
Years
Nice hack! I've watched some vids on youtube and I'm really looking to play this one! Congrats mate! By the way, are lucario, zoroark, togekiss, gardevoir, kingdra, mewtwo, Hydreigon and all of the eeveelutions available to train with? Thanks in advance ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
any tips how to get on top of that building in the island

cheers

Last edited:

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by 搞五搞六
Something wrong with the image of the heroine riding on the bike, the version is 2.27

Hmm, could you please tell me more about this?

In the ending anime, the heroine is in the wrong coulour. I'm sorry that I don't know how to describe it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2013
Updated: I got arceus, finished fountain event, got eliza, another dragon from B&W, deoxys.
(At first, I thought I need to win central area 1 times XD)

Currently, I am doing expert S but where should I start? I also have white eevee-S in my PC for some reason which I couldn't remember...
And is building on grey island available?

Also, bug: bug legendary and white dragon from B&W don't disappear after I catch them.

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2013
This.is a good.hack I almost everything. I just need shymin, darkri, keldeo, reshiram, mewtwo, latias. I also need the ancient sword I just cant find the cave

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
Just did everything there was to do, is zekram available?

jdog the sword is in a cave south of redwood, keldeo south of your house the others dont remember

and if you have latios yu wont have latias

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2013
This is a really cool game!! I got my 1st badge and I was wondering how you made this. I wanted to make my own for a while now. If it's no trouble, could you tell me how you made it? :)

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2013
Where can I find Smoochum and Starly??? I really want a Smoochum! Or Ducklett instrsf of Starly

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
Um, got this hack and i was wondering, do you have the physical/special split from gen 4? Because that would be awesome.

Back