• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RPGM 2003] Pokemon Super

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
Years
Yay! I've always wanted to see a section for this. ^_^ I'm not to good at making games in RM2K, any of them. I know it's easy, but I guess I'm just lazy because it's also very very time consuming. But I do look forward to seeing some of the games made in it. :)

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
YAY! another 2k3 pokemon game i like 2k3 better than 2k thats all kEeP It GoInG!

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
YEP! i know that but those rpg makers font look to good from what the screenshots i have seen

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
ashly138 said:
Did you now thar tere making a rpg maker xp and a rpg maker 3d

where do you get rpg maker 3d?!?

me wanna make 1! :P good luck! :chinese:

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
oh...um.... by the way, download rpg maker 2000, installed it and it said install english RTP....please help me!!! :confused:

Years
WOW I didn't even know they were planning RPG Maker 3D!! I tried to use other 3D rendering things but couldn't get much further than being able to walk around.. Sweet!!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
I didn't know of the 3d one either! I've heard about XP though! This is SO COOL!

BTW, if you want to make easy 3d games, try the demo of 3D Game Studio A6. I made a simple FPS!

Years
I used 3D studio, but once I learnt the basics, I just downloaded the best 3D studio.. called bonesomething i don't remember.. anyway I bombed on it and was totally lost..

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
hey i think 3d is already made in japan but its not translated yet and its not all like 3d its like 2d and a half not like 3d

Back