• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen how i can enter entralink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
can some one tell me how to enter entralink? in pokemon black? i got the NDS and my friend is next to me and he got a NDS too

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
ummm well i got No$GBA and i do realize that there is a desmume wifi pack but i do not know how to use it
...wait, what? You mean I could literally download a ROM of White and trade my Pokémon from Black with it? And collect White Forest exclusives, and do Entralink, and stuff?

Yikes.

Even so, Entralink is not a Wifi thing, and I don't know how the C-Gear stuff or Union Room stuff works on the ROM. Wifi is another story; if you can get it a connection somehow, you can trade just fine.

Cyclone

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Probably best to use the actual wifi pack, then. Nevertheless, more experienced people can help you in Emulation within the B/W Emulation Help Thread, so ask there next time. Or in Quick Questions here if it's in-game specific! However, in case you're not sure where the Entralink is, it's in your C-Gear menu. n_n
EkvQs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back