• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username changes have returned. [Read the first post!]

Dante

→ 悪魔の子 Akuma no Ko
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
I personally wouldn't change from that name if I were you, Ace. Such a perfect name. :3

I'm gonna be Derozio soon. :D ^ I agree doe, early christmas present it is. <3

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
What have you done?! All the clubs will be a mess now that everyone and their mother's getting a name change :( Still love you for it though!

Oh, and if it's possible, could the old username perhaps automatically be added to the "AKA" list in the drop-down menu that appears when you click on someone's username. I know it'll be listed in statistics on people's profiles, but it's just a hassle to check that for everyone who's gotten a name change. If it'd be too much of a hassle to get to work though, then oh well!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Let me appreciate and give thanks for taking the time to change the usernames. It will take me a while to remember the new username.

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2017
Really unexpected surprised here! I'm probably going to move back to my old account with a new name or may request a name switch.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Bless you admins for making this possible. Best news I've read this morning. And now, I must sit and think whether I should take the 90 off my username or go for a different one.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
For those who haven't had/never got their named changed before/joined after they were disabled, the Username History thingie section should appear in their stats page on their profile.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Ahhhhh! It feels like the old PC is back with these name changes. Consider my interest in PC sparked again!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Wow, they're back! ♥ That's great news. I know how long some people have been waiting for them and also how frustrating it was to simply not be able to do them. I'm really happy to finally see it all resolved. :D

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
For those who get even more confused, it's the pot calling the kettle black when you're simply adding to the "problem". :P
I have absolutely no intention of changing my username, so this sucks for me. :(

I remember in the past you could just hover your mouse over a username in a post to have past usernames pop up. (now it's whatever in the AKA category) Any intention of bringing that back to prevent confusion?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I remember in the past you could just hover your mouse over a username in a post to have past usernames pop up. (now it's whatever in the AKA category) Any intention of bringing that back to prevent confusion?
The aliases/nicknames thing that we have now is nifty, I suppose, but I kind of would like to have this feature to replace it again if username changes are going to be available like before from now on. When you spot a user posting and wonder who it is, past usernames might tell you more than nicknames that the user has put up for themselves :) Some might argue it's the other way around, though.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
This is exciting news! I don't know if I'll change my name or not really like mine but I'm happy for the people who now can change their name after a long time of not being able to. :) Though it's confusing telling whose who. >.<

Last edited:

James.

Years
I'm discouraged because my name is taken. :(

But this is certainly good to hear; good to see we can reap the benefits of our server move with bringing something back the members enjoy having (amongst the other good stuff)~

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I didn't recognize you with your Username change!

I feel like I'll be seeing this often for the next few days^^

And yay! I can get rid of those silly numbers I got in my username! Kiss kiss!

Back