• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Club Lounge~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The Club Lounge~
102_292_ultra_lounge_2.jpg

Welcome to our lovely lounge, where members can talk about their lives as either a club owner or a club member! This is also a starting thread for those who are brand new to clubbing. If you are new, be sure you read the rules & resource guide! As always, drinks are on me.

This thread can be used for the following:

→If you are new to club making and need help setting up a club, you can ask here.
→Got an idea for a club but don't know how to shoot it off? No worries! We can help you here.
→Fandom discussion is permitted to a mininum, if it's big enough...you might either want to move that discussion to the club or make a new club about it!
→Advertising is permitted (and encouraged!) in this thread. You will gain new members that way!
→Club owners can discuss CSS requests, club maintenance such as recruiting a new owner or announcing a special event.
→If you have a question in regards to Pokemon Clubs or want to advertise a Pokemon Club, this is not the right thread!
→This can also serve as a "quick questions" thread, in order to not bring forth an extra sticky thread. ;D​

Have fun discussing!~

~Axeliira

Last edited:
Years
Hooray for being the first poster ooo.

Just want to pitch my baby Fullmetal Alchemist fanclub. I know a lot of anime fans've enjoyed FMA so why not stop by and chat with us? It's a good place for fans of both the original anime series and Brotherhood (as well as the manga, of course). Another upside is that we serve cookies. ;P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
makes me want to rewatch the anime again, no matter how many times I cried in most episodes! xD

Gonna advertise a few of my clubs as well :D They are the following:

Updates: 5/11/2014
RedXGreenGamer's club has been declined. I will PM you about it shortly!~
Orianna's League of Legends Fan Club has been accepted! Nice work!~

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
As long as you are in agreement that all creepypastas shared abide by forum rules (PG-13 only), then I don't see that as a problem. :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If you like spending time watching movies, come join us in Movie Watchers Club and share you love for them! Also, another one you guys should check PokéCommunity Club. You're browsing it right now, so you must be a fan; come on in and make some contribution here. n__n" Plus, you get to have a shiny emblem for participating; can't beat that!

Years
Hey guys, I'd like to go on ahead and plug the all new Adventure Time Fan Club! It's the same club as before, but I have been granted ownership of the club. Inside, I redid the entire club from scratch and I know PC has some AT fans out there. So if you're an Adventure Time fan, I really suggest you go join it! And if you've already signed up but only made one post, I suggest you go back in and post some more! :D

Also, thoughts on the CSS would be great as well :)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I am totally digging the CSS, Zach! You did such a wonderful job on it. <3

RainbowShy's The Comic Universe Club has been approved!~ Go join if you are a fan of Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, etc~

Is it okay if I use the CSS from my other club, Minerva? :O I promise to give you credit for making it~

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Is it okay if I use the CSS from my other club, Minerva? :O I promise to give you credit for making it~

Go ahead! If you need to make any alterations in terms of color and font, let me know. I'm free from final exams and all that so I have plenty of time to take care of things around here now. :D

Would anyone be interested in an Airsoft club?

I had to google what that's about. If you can gather up some topics for discussion enough to warrant as a group, I'd say go ahead. :)

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I had to google what that's about. If you can gather up some topics for discussion enough to warrant as a group, I'd say go ahead. :)

I was planning on it is a meeting area, along with general discussion and help for any players. I just was hoping to be able to gauge the interest for such a group first, but that seems to have failed.

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
I'm surprised that no has made an all anime club or a TCG club (Trading Card Game), yet. I would have made one but I'm not good on keeping things together. :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm surprised that no has made an all anime club or a TCG club (Trading Card Game), yet. I would have made one but I'm not good on keeping things together. :(

A general anime club would be a little too broad, unless you create some sort of an Anime Watchers club. Since we have a Music Listeners, a Disney Fans, and a Movie Watchers club, I wouldn't mind seeing an Anime Watchers club.

If you are referring to Pokemon Anime, or Pokemon Trading Card Game, this is not the right section to make those clubs, and they're both broad topics anyways :(

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Somebody read my mind! xD O'aka's Anime Watchers & Manga Readers Club has been accepted! If you are an avid reader of Manga or an avid watcher of Anime and want a safe place to discuss, go for it!

Funny, I was just thinking the other day how we need a fanclub like that! So joining.

It may have been a side effect of being dehydrated yesterday because I made a decision to scrap the plans for making a Super Sentai/Power Rangers fan club for now. I could always come back to that later. Right now, I will focus on creating a LEGO Fan Club. I hope it will be quite a success.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Sentai/Rangers fanclub. I really like Power Rangers. =)

Hm, a TCG club would be fun. Shame I have noone to play any with, but I do enjoy collecting the cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back