• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'll take Timid since I messed up...
Use my Pearl FC.

But seriously, if you would have posted it would have been a double post and combined right???
Ok, let me switch games and I'll meet you there.
See above please.
And congrats on reaching 5,000!!! YAY! :)

I'll trade with you after gaara please.

Thanks for the congrat!! :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2010
Do you mind giving me a lv.1 untouched munchlax? I cant seem to get one from a honey tree and i need one for my diamond version?plz and thank you

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Thank you for the ralts but I have to go somewhere and i'll be back in two hours
May I pick them up at that time please or I can wait until tomorrow ^_^
I just need them for HGSS ^_^

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thank you for the ralts but I have to go somewhere and i'll be back in two hours
May I pick them up at that time please or I can wait until tomorrow ^_^
I just need them for HGSS ^_^

That's fine, when ever you want them just let me know, I hatched alot of eggs, got all natures but the modest, I was ready to give up!!

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Seem like modest is the hardest one
that one is for my brother........he seems like to be very obssessed with gardevoir

Back