• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
rite i need to explain it all properly.... YOU NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE... IN REAL LIFE. this is just like that.. its Misty. RIGHT out of the anime.. and you bump into her on the way to the store when she's coming out.. and remember... she mentions something like she needs to get to Ash for something and then... YOU BUMP INTO HER!

and TAD... when will u ever get a new imagination cell?

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Probably never. :P Kinda sad, actually. When I started writing fantasy alone, my mind got locked into one mode. Now, I can never think outside of sci-fi and fantasy.

As for THAT circumstance, I'd prolly hear a loud thunk. That would be my jaw hitting the floor because I'd never ecpect to see the Goddess outside of the anime.

Geodude

Rock-type trainer
Years
Let's post some quotes that involve Misty!

Ash: (complains of a stomachache)
Misty: Well, you DID have four hamburgers...
Ash: I did not! I had five!

Brock: I'm into legendary Pokemon, Westwood Five, you must have tons of information on 'em!
Prof. Westwood: Only what I've created myself because I'm not convinced most of them exist. Right now I'm working on a fictional account of the subject.
Misty: You mean you're making stuff up?
Westwood: Gah!...Well, I guess you could say I'm making stuff up I suppose...Forgive me Westwood the First, the Second, the Third, the Fourth, the Fifth!...I forgot, that one's me!

Misty: Where have I seen that look before?...(Psyduck pops out)...Of course! It's the same clueless expression Psyduck has!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
Misty (looking at TAD's face): Where have I seen that look before?...(Psyduck pops out)...Of course! It's the same clueless expression Psyduck has!

^_^;; sorry had to do that...

well there aint no quotes i know.. so... just dont make mine count. *doesnt know what to say really*

and if i ever met her in real life... id probably give a terrified jump and shout..
MISTY'S COME OUT OF THE TV AND IS NOW SHOPPING IN HERE!!! and then maybe make a run for it....

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
I hash no quotes. And sorry for being away? XD;
And, erm ... TKinc. XD; I'm asher_son_of_ash. One of the oldest (by joining of this club) members here. XD;

o.o;;;

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
well... it shows that Asher never.. met misty. but then how does she know him already? *flashback to old post some pages ago* o_o;;;

and wait. cartoon dont come out of tv.. even if i say "amma!!! cartoon tv se bahar!!!! dekho!!!!!!" and that means... my chances of meeting misty went down as well.. *cry*

~Ozy~

Years
Awwww, you poor dear. If you want to meet her, go to the LA Anime Expo, there's bound to be at least one Misty cosplay. Granted, you'll also probably see Man-Faye, but I think the trade-off's worth it.

~Ozy~

Years
Yep. The ones who take the time to do it right rock. The ones who don't, however... Or Man-Faye. I've said it before, if you're going to do crossplay, you should take the time to do it right. Get yorself into the right build, get the bodily hair levels correct, etc. etc.

~Ozy~

Years
The worst are the rikku ones. *shudder* I alredy dislike Rikku severely, but when it's poorly cosplayed...Ugh.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Well; as it comes along....

I'd like to put up what i would do if ever I saw Misty in the street out of TV set. I'd just run upto her and say:- " Hey Misty; come with me or these people will squueze you as a crowd will form if these good for nothing people ever notice that its really you." Then maybe i would like to propose her and maybe if she agrees i could just go into pokemon world as her husband[you know that's what people do to go to other places developed than origin.] and we woul;d live happily thereafter.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
rite... catching cold is bad for yor health AND can get u deleted off the internet.

rite... and i'd be probably the first. *grabs bl-58 gun and shoots pop corn at everyone* WHAT???

stupid rip off store down the street from that store where i saw misty.. never go there.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
Guns? Bah. Who needs 'em? If anyone had the chance to actually meet her, there MUST be some magic involved, a little fantasy, and throw in a few crossovers here and there.
<grabs Aerith's staff>
I shall Protect you Misty!

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
-*Stares at animated misty walking in the real world then thinks"I've been watching too much pokemon"*
Mistyful quotes:)
Ash:Imagin Brock married.
Misty:Some day you and I will be married too
Ash:Mmmhmm
WHA!?

Ash:You and Jirachi are gonna be together forever
Max:you know that's not true ash.
Ash:it's expecially true if your best best friends,you see a good friend had to leave me and I think about her every day*has deppressed look on face then cheers up* but I know we'll always be friends forever,you see Max, Jirachi is always gonna be in your heart.
*~Mandy~*

~Ozy~

Years
Water Pokemon Master said:
Guns? Bah. Who needs 'em? If anyone had the chance to actually meet her, there MUST be some magic involved, a little fantasy, and throw in a few crossovers here and there.
<grabs Aerith's staff>
I shall Protect you Misty!

Comrade, you do not interfere with a Soviet sniper.

*runs back 900 meters and takes aim*

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years

>.>; Oh my! Gun talking. -.-;

-grabs random cannon and shoots out anvil- XD;

Well, going back to Misty talk, what do we talk about? O_o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back