• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokearth Map and RPG XP Charset placement Template

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
SytheXP here with a couple of useful things Ive made. The First is a .PNG version of Pokearth. I did not make it I simply sliced the different regions together and re-sized it slightly credit to Serebii for the original. This is to help developers decide where they would like to place their region in relation to the already existing regions.

Spoiler tag since its so large:

Spoiler:

And now for my RPG Maker XP Charset Placement Template. Crfedit not required but it is always appreciated.

charsettemplate.png

When placing sprites the entire red "Cross Hair" should be covered. I included an example to show that one walking sprite will have a foot that goes out of the box by about 1-2 pixels. The order of sprites is as follows.

FRONT
RIGHT <<<<
LEFT >>>>
BACK

The arrows are to help you know which direction they should face. I will be re-doing the template later to make it easier to understand. This template is specifically for DPPtHGSS sprites, I do not know if it can be used for older gen sprites but Im sure it can.

nabby-dude

Ye Olde Pokemon Forumer
Years
The regions in pokemon are based on japan, look at pictures of some of the regions compared to it. Some of the more obvious similarities are the real life kanto region, sinnoh being the northern tip and hoenn being rotated 90 degrees to the south

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
The regions in pokemon are based on japan, look at pictures of some of the regions compared to it. Some of the more obvious similarities are the real life kanto region, sinnoh being the northern tip and hoenn being rotated 90 degrees to the south

Um I know this.... Im trying to figure out the purpose of your post. This map is a direct .PNG copy of one found on serebii. I had to piece it together myself, using their map as a guide.

Back