• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen News Discussion Thread [use the threads in forum for new things]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Apparently the uploaded stated that there is no more information on B2W2 in Coro Coro, it is becoming frustrating considering how we've known about these games for over two weeks now and we have no clue what they are about, we must be getting something soon.

Not really, consider that when B/W was first announced in the first two weeks all we really had were the mascot, same for now.

Perhaps they don't wanna tease us with info and just let us enjoy the games. ;x

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
428078_131710200289240_100003507819799_126986_625940187_n.jpg

Gotta say though, I do still like what they have done with both boxes here. ~ The White 2 looks better than it did in the scan.

The box art is incredible! I like White 2's box art better (because I'm somewhat biased toward anything Reshiram-related), but Black 2's is cool too.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
As Masterge said, they said the same thing for E and Pt...so these might just be third versions...
Though the fact that they refered to the 2 in the scan makes me think that they are sequels.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
I was hoping we'd get at the very least, one screenshot :( Now we'll have to wait ANOTHER month. I hope Pokemon Smash or the official website reveal screenshots of the games before hand.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2021
As much as I love Kyurem's white form better, I'll get Black 2~

I love the boxart, but I don't want pictures...I WANT THE GAME!!!

MarioManH

top kek
Years
I would love to see some light shed on who the main trainers(Male & Female) are. I hope something will be up when I wake up tomorrow

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2012
looks pretty sick! i like the black one for sure, and whenever an update comes out, ill make a youtube video about it lol check it out if u want, this ones about the box art, shows pictures of it, and i enhanced the color so it looks REALLY good, tell me what u think if u want, heres a link to it :p -link removed-

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
The box art is amazing, especially white 2. Iv always liked Zekroms better but this time around ill probably get white just because the box art is good.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Next weeks Pokemon Smash has to do with mostly the movie and Nobunaga's Ambition since it just released.

I bet we'll get more information this month, but perhaps on the main B2/W2 Japan site or a later Pokemon Smash.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I love how people are comparing the quality of the games based on their respective box art. Don't judge a book by its cover...?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well B/W had pretty awesome cover art, and these games have better cover art, so I'm sure... yeah. I feel at this point, knowing nothing else... we can totally judge on cover art. XD

Cello

Tonight!
Years
The missing page is about the movie and the moves of Keldeo...

Yeah. :(
That was really disappointing! Everybody was thinking we were going to get a mess of information seeing as the release date for Japan is very close. I guess they're just being really secretive about the game's information. That or they're trying to make sure it doesn't steal the spotlight from Nobunaga, despite nobody really caring for Nobunaga's Ambition after B2/W2 was announced.

Oh well... There are about two other japanese magazines that have released information on new Pokemon games in the past. They're very unlikely to though, as they usual release information after CoroCoro. I know one of theme is Famitsu, but I can't remember the other one.

For the time being all we have is the main sites and Pokemon Smash. I think once the hype dies down on Nobunaga's Ambition since it's days away from it's release, PokeSmash will start talking about B2/W2 non-stop.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
Guys the game cases are red and blue(Nothing to do with RS remakes). Black 2 has a red case and White 2 is a blue case.

blue

gucci
Years
Just a little update picture, nothing major no in-game images but a clearer view of Kyurem Black and White.

419193_132417700218490_100003507819799_129848_1460724544_n.jpg

Found this on GCPM11's Facebook page.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
According to translators, the versions with tubes are called "Overdrive mode."

http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=8244
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=173613

Also, translation of the first page leaked for those of you hell-bent on believing these aren't sequels:
http://pokejungle.net/2012/03/12/first-corocoro-leak/

There is also one more scan that's going to be uploaded soon. There's no info as to what is on this last page, but they're slowly being leaked over 2ch.
I'm going to stay on the cautiously optimistic side.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back