• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Champio30

Pokemon: Team Alpha's Revenge
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2014
XSE cuts off a lot of text. This is what it looks like.

'-----------------------
#org 0x160ADA
msgbox 0x81C528B '"["]Those whose memories fade seek t..."
callstd 0x3
end

'---------
' Strings
'---------
#org 0x1C528B
= ["]Those whose memories fade seek to\ncarve them in their hearts..."

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
Years
@Champio30:
This was intentional, to avoid repetition of hugely long text.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2014
Thanks
i'm a n00b in hacking and lets see if i can accomplish anything :D

Years
I hope the next tool will be Advance trainer, since the Trainer editor that Juan made doesn't work and I can't find a link to PET anywhere. :s With other words, I can't edit any trainers......

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
I hope the next tool will be Advance trainer, since the Trainer editor that Juan made doesn't work and I can't find a link to PET anywhere. :s With other words, I can't edit any trainers......
Actually, yes it is. All I can say is that it'll be really good ;)

Years
Actually, yes it is. All I can say is that it'll be really good ;)

Hurray!!! xD Finally, we'll finally get a trainer editor that actually works :P Btw, how far is he on that editor? Any beta-releases yet, or actual release date?

Last edited:

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
DarkSalamence said:
Hurray!!! xD Finally, we'll finally get a trainer editor that actually works :P Btw, how far is he on that editor? Any beta-releases yet, or actual release date?
I assure you all, it'll take quite a while for Andrea aka HackMew to resume A-Trainer as of now XSE is top priority so be patient :) - everything will be available in due time.

Piplup989

Current Location: Unknown
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
I Hope this works!

I'v been looking for something like this for a while!

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2011
Oi hackmew could you make hacking tools for not just pokemon but other games?

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years

I am sure HackMew could make tools for another game if he had the data. There is nothing different about hacking a Pokémon game's data to a Mario game. At the end of the day, it's all just manipulating HEX.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2011
Well I wanted to make a pokemon cross-over with another game I had I in mind.

Years

Uhmm, He did, APE, FSF, Rom header Editor.

I am sure HackMew could make tools for another game if he had the data. There is nothing different about hacking a Pokémon game's data to a Mario game. At the end of the day, it's all just manipulating HEX.

Uhmm, Yeah, but I think what you think of when you say tool is a combobox which either change pokemons or attacks. Sorry, if not, I just never saw you made any thing.

But ofcause our dear mewhack could be able to.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Well it's not just about having the data, that's what Irish Witch did, she just had the data...look how her program turned out 0_o

You'd have to fully understand the information, to be able to hack it. Hence the reason, HackMew took some time to develop XSE...

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
Uhmm, Yeah, but I think what you think of when you say tool is a combobox which either change pokemons or attacks. Sorry, if not, I just never saw you made any thing.

Now now, my programs do have other stuff other than comboboxes, like changing thevalue of a base stat for example are editable in text boxes, I have name editing functions in my trade editors, repointing, plus more that I've probably forgotton. I am currently implementing a pallete editor with colours into my tool for Telefang, so I'm not just an attack and Pokémon combo box kinda guy.:\

Besides, when all you want to do is change data like this, then why make it more comlicated than it needs to be? I don't confess to be an excellent tool maker, hell I don't know that much really, but I always try my best to get out a tool that looks good and functions well...

Meh I've said enough...

Nico_hacker

DJ Nico: Totaly n00b on hack's
Years
Great! Love the tools BUT, Can you post the help file to XSE offline, not to an another page cause i can't open it (Page error, slow connection).

Thx :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
Ha! He got banned! ...Okay, no more randomness -.-

I am really looking forward for the XSE update you are preparing ;) I hope you will deal with both university tasks and programming stuff easily.

Cheers!

Back