• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Crusaders (an M-rated Pokemon RP)

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
This RP idea has been floating in my head for months, but I lack confidence in my world-building skills...

Team Rocket has become more persistent in their conquests. However, a handful of rebel Trainers, who call themselves the Pokemon Crusaders, have been fighting Giovanni's forces for years. Not even Arceus knows why Team Rocket suddenly went from basic, petty crimes to enslaving innocent civilians, brainwashing Pokemon, and even full-blown genocide.

My character, Eric Damon, has gradually risen through the ranks of the Pokemon Crusaders, to avenge the death of Peggy Owen, the woman he loved. Eric will not rest until Giovanni's blood is on his vengeful hands.

However, the Pokemon Crusaders are seeking new recruits, as is Team Rocket. Whose side will you be on when the Ultimate War for the World of Pokemon begins?

Back