• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
Years
Pokemon White, Update 5

Continuing from last time where I captured a Mienfoo, I made my way through the Dragonspiral Tower and did all of that Team Plasma related stuff at the Ancient Castle. After that I boxed Mienfoo and Excadrill to use at a later time and kept three empty slots in my team. On the way to Opelucid City, I caught a Pawniard and decided to raise it as a part of my team. Grinded Pawniard up a lot of levels thanks to the Lucky Egg and got set to take on the 8th gym.....But before any of that happened, I forgot to mention that my Fraxure evolved into Haxorus....Samurott and Haxorus made short work of Iris and I finally got my final badge and before I set off to take on the Pokemon League, I paced back and forth between Route 7 and Mistralton City until I managed to catch Thundurus with a Quick Ball(took a few tries). I knew I needed a good electric type and with Thundurus my main game team was almost complete. On the way to victory road, Pawniard evolved into Bisharp and I caught my final main game team member, Rufflet. Right now I'm grinding through victory road on my way to the Pokemon League.

503_samurott_front_norm.png
609_chandelure_front_norm.png
612_haxorus_front_shiny.png
625_bisharp_front_norm.png
642_thundurus_front_norm.png
627_rufflet_front_norm.png

Samurott Lv.53
Chandelure Lv.53
Haxorus Lv.52
Bisharp Lv.52
Thundurus Lv.52
Rufflet Lv.52

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2011
my best experience so far was that after my friend and I talked for a while and he left to go do his financial aid for college, I ended up getting a shiny shelmet which I just evolved into a kickin accelgor. woot go ninjas. Now they need a pirate pokemon XD

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Now that I have 399 Pokémon caught, I think I need to get some of my battle-worthy Pokémon to at least Level 50, and in the case of some of them, until the required moves/evolution is obtained. Hence, there is a lot of battling today. It was quite tiring, and was also a battery drain, but, hey, training is training, right?

Speaking of training, I finished EV training Serperior and Gyarados yesterday.

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
Years
Pokemon White, Update 6

After making it through Victory Road I slid back down the hill to get the Wild Charge TM and made my way back up to the Pokemon League Plateau. I decided to take on Marshal first and had some trouble at the beginning when my Rufflet was knocked out by his Throh right away. I still managed to beat him with four of my Pokemon left. As for the rest of the E4, I beat them all easiliy without losing any Pokemon and in the battle against Caitlin, Rufflet evolved into Braviary. After taking out the E4, I caught Zekrom but decided not to use it in my final battle vs N. I felt that my Pokemon were tough enough to handle it so I let my Haxorus take on Reshiram. After one Swords Dance, Haxorus was able to take out N's Reshiram and the rest of the battle went smoothly. I had a little trouble with his Zoroark but I did manage to beat him. After beating N it was time for the final battle vs Ghetsis. I started off with a Haxorus Dragon Dance and swept through all of his team except Bisharp(took him out with Chandelure). Once Haxorus OHKO'd Hydregion I knew there was no way I would lose this match and sure enough, I won putting an end to the main game. With Team Plasma down for the count, it was time to explore east Unova but since I wanted to explore it with some new Pokemon, I sent over five EV'd Pokemon from Soul Silver(and one more from the Dream World) to start me off. Right now I'm leveling up my new team and getting ready for east Unova.

049.gif
038.gif
381.gif
018.gif
148.gif
246.gif

Venomoth Lv.44
Ninetales L.42
Latios Lv.41
Pidgeot Lv.43
Dragonair Lv.44
Larvitar Lv.29

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
Years
Pokémon Black Entry 8

Headed out onto Route 10 to battle some trainers and encounter some Pokémon that I had not already seen.
I battled there and then with Cheren, once again I claimed victory!
Hit the end of the Route and dug my way through Victory Road exploring every possible route ex
cept the chamber where Terrakion was sleeping.
Challenged all four of the Elite four and with my Pokémon all being from level 50 to 54 I thought this would be easy. I finally finished the fourth as my Aero had 14hp and my Nitro was poisoned on 30hp.
It was all down to Shauntal really and her stupid Cofagrigus knowing Toxic... I still don't know why I beat her first.
Met N with Alder and the awsome hidden castle around the Pokémon League appears!
Climb to the top of the castle to capture a rather Hasty Reshiram with a decent 30IV in Special Attack & 29IV in Speed after throwing roughly seven Ultra Balls at it with orange health I started to get bored and the I got lucky and scored a critical capture, my first fo far.. that I know of anyway.
I defeated N & Ghetsis with his Hydreigon and completed the game...
*Roll Credits*
Then I met Looker back at my home in Nuvema Town & got myself the Super Rod (;
After getting my National Pokédex from the Professor's Lab, I decided to set out and catch the seven sage's of Team Plasma and every other Unova Pokémon that I missed.
TEAM BLACK
500.gif
521.gif
537.gif
547.gif
584.gif
612.gif

Nitro Lv.60 | Aero Lv.60 | Drizzle Lv.60 | Cloud Lv.60 | Scoops Lv.60 | Draco Lv.60

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
After getting 5 evolution stones in 40 minutes, I started training my newly evolved Milotic.
Once Milotic is done, I'll train Golett and Numel.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Exactly at this moment, I am stuck in Black City. Trying to hatch a Pawniard with Adamant nature.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Just finished beating the Elite 4 again, this time with the champion. He was surprisingly easy.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
My Pokemon White Story. (Game story)

I've noticed alot of people are doing these things so I though I'de post what I'M up to on my pokemon white.

Im currently at the Part where you help the gym leader get the dragonite skull back, Here's my team:

499.png
Pignite Level 17
Arm thrust, Ember, Flame charge, Tail Whip.

505.png
Watchog Level 20
Retaliate, Hypnosis, Leer, Crunch.

507.png
Herdier level 18
Tackle, Bite, Leer.

549.png
Lilligant Level 17
Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Teeter Dance, Synthesis.

Locket

nothin' but a latiarse.
Years
I am currently at Black City with this team below:
Serperior Lv.63 M | Zebstrika Lv.63 M | Archeops Lv.63 M | Jellicent Lv.63 M | Chandelure Lv.62 F | Mienshao Lv.62 F
i might go and hatch some eggs to get a shiny.. i don't have the patience though so i don't know:3. just caught terrakion as well because i havn't really be bothered to go back to victory road after i beaten the E4. haha.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
I'm gonna do a Pokemon Black playthrough in a narrative format. I want it to be kinda like one of those comedic movies that do have some dramatic moments (Like National Treasure, and such) So without further ado, here is Pokemon Black, The Dark Storm!

The Dark Storm 1
Spoiler:

Part 2
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Okay, so lately I've been trying to get some nice egg moves so I can trade them over the wifis and sutff so other people can have them. I was working on a Trubbish with Spikes and Rock Blast, which is always nice, and now I'm working on training a Relicanth to level 78 so I can teach it Rock Head and breed it onto a Corsola and teach that Earth Power so then I can have myself an Archen with Head Smash and Earth Power. :)

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Just beat 3rd gym.

499.png
Pignite Level 22
Arm thrust, Ember, Flame charge, Tail Whip.

505.png
Watchog Level 20
Retaliate, Hypnosis, Leer, Crunch.

507.png
Herdier level 18
Tackle, Bite, Leer.

549.png
Lilligant Level 19
Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Teeter Dance, Synthesis.

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
Years
Due to the fact that I overdid the lucky egg training in my last playthrough I decided to start White over with Snivy this time. So far I've picked Snivy and made it up to where you get the running shoes. I'm planning to continue later on tonight and I'll probably update this post with my progress.

495.gif
Snivy ♂ Lv.10 | Tackle,Leer,Vine Whip,Wrap

EDIT:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

DavidBarnes

Forever young.
Years
So on my most recent playthrough, I decided to catch every Legendary I could with just Pokeballs.

GUESS WHO I CAUGHT LAST NIGHT WITH JUST 2? ;D

646.gif

Hell yeah boiiii.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
So I started my Black and I think I have taken a liking to Oshawott. Not going to evolve my team at all for this run!

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
Years
Pokemon White Entry 3

Since my previous post, I've beaten Lenora and replaced my Watchog with a Scraggy. I'm trying to catch Scraggy up with the rest of my team and in the midst of that, I stopped by the name rater to nickname my Pokemon. I'm almost ready for the 3rd gym and I'm depending mostly on Ace(Tranquill) to win it for me.

496.gif
Taisaku(Servine) ♂ Lv.24...Tackle,Leech Seed,Vine Whip,Growth
516.gif
Misty(Simipour) ♀ Lv.22...Scratch,Work Up,Bite,Scald
520.gif
Ace(Tranquill) ♂ Lv.22...Air Cutter,Quick Attack,Leer,Work Up
559.gif
OG Loc(Scraggy) ♂ Lv.23...Brick Break,Sand-Attack,Faint Attack,Headbutt

Nickname Details:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Came back to playing white. And I end up at Relic Castle with my following team. Fighting team plasma and N. Also trying to grind my team for the e4.

Samurott level 48
krookodile level 46
Thoh level 44
Unfrezant level 37
Stoutland level 34
Bibarel arrived from hg level 22 use as my hm slave.

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
Years
  • Age 32
  • PA
  • Seen May 6, 2012
Hatched a ton of baby Tepigs today, one is originally for a trade I am completing at the moment and the others will be sent to the GTS and hopefully I get some good Pokemon out of them. I usually am pretty lucky in the SS GTS so... here goes!

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
Years
Pokemon White Entry 4

Traded over some of my Dream World Pokemon from Black along with a Zorua that knows the move Night Daze. I swapped out Scraggy and Simipour for Zorua and Vaporeon and added a well bred Tynamo to my roster(once I got to Nimbasa). Before any of that, I took on Burgh and won the 3rd badge and caught some more random Pokemon around Route 4 & the Desort Resort area. I also traded my Tranquill over to Black so I can teach it Aerial Ace. Right now I'm grinding the weaker members of my team.

496.gif
Sevine Lv.30...Growth,Vine Whip,Leech Seed,Return
520.gif
Tranquill Lv.30...Work Up,Aerial Ace,Return,Leer
570.gif
Zorua Lv.16...Fake Tears,Night Daze,Leer,Pursuit
134.gif
Vaporeon Lv.21...Tackle,Helping Hand,Sand Attack,Water Gun
602.gif
Tynamo Lv.17...Charge Beam,Spark,Tackle,Thunder Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.