• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your outfit for the day?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
In the morning today, I've worn a red hoodie and a gray-colored jeans. After taking a shower, I switched over to a pair of Nike sweatpants and a blue t-shirt. Right now, I'm wearing my pajamas. I'm about to hit the bed soon, haha.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Right now, I'm wearing a plain blue shirt, khaki shorts and black and blue sandals, even though it's supposedly cold outside.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Today I got lazy (surprised I straightened my hair at all actually) and put on some track pants, a tank top and a hoodie. I'm not going anywhere today so why not right?

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
I just got this idea for a thread. Kinda random but here goes:

What did you wear today?

For me, I wore a hello kitty shirt (the one I'm wearing in my picture on my profile actually), shorts, and red shoes.

As for for "style" I've always been told I dress super girly, and kind of childlike sometimes. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 I don't know, I just really like cute clothes, and nice colors, and stuff? I know it makes me look young but I don't see why I have to dress in a "mature" way unless I'm going somewhere fancy or a job interview or something. I always thought "childish" clothing was better and more fun than "adult" clothes anyway. (*ノ・ω・)ノ

Well I dress extremely girly as well lol. (Well I am 15 still) but I like to wear pink and skirts. I just don't know why.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
red shirt,white pants,black and red shoes..the usual lol. (tomorrow I am going to wear a much better outfit that ISNT generic)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Today's outfit grey homemade Henley (pretty much I took a polo and cut off the collar) and black athletic shorts.

TY

A white shirt, blacksweatpants and a my lovely black hat, cause im lazy as hell today and my hair never looks good xD

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
As most days go, koff~

From the bottom up: Briefs, black socks, blue pants (a bit baggy and enough room to move and thick enough for protection), boots (boots go on after pants), under shirt, white dress shirt, leather vest, dark aviator glasses. I am picture perfect, koffi~

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
a very thin black shirt with no undershirt lol(I love not wearing undershirts now. makes me feel very light). I am wearing some white jeans. not to big but not to small. white socks and white flat shoes. with my signature golden glasses and long hair er medium hair. about the length of Calems hair in my sig. lmao

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Shorts, black Pokemon t-shirt with Pikachu, Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle on it, and my black hat to hide my hair in because it looks horrible and it isn't even combed. Yes the hat is important but shoes aren't because I'm too lazy to type about 'em.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Gray sneakers, socks, skinny-ish jeans, and a gray polo with an undershirt. (if my shoes and shirt don't match I get really mad about it sorry)

seishiro-san

Inspirational
Years
My usual casual outfit would be long sleeve shirt (sleeves rolled up) with jeans, or polo-style shirts with jeans. Depends on the mood really. For polo shirts I usually go for black or white. For the rest it's usually jeans-blue, red, black, white. No flashy colours like yellow or lime for me.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
a plain black shirt(no undershirt), sorta kinda skinny jeans, and no socks nor shoes lol(earlier I was wearing some white polo shoes.) also as usual wearing my golden glasses.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
HASHTAG #OOTD

I'm sorry I just had to. Anyway, today I wore plaid shorts and a red American Eagle graphic tee with a Hollister hoodie over (because it was rainy today and cold af in my school). Oh and my navy-gray Vans.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Ummmm, black boat shoes, black skinny jeans (which look brown for some reason), thickly plaid white shirt with a black cardigan over that. Dress for comfort, not to impress. But that's always a bonus ;D

Back