• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Style!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Okay I finshed the vaporeon, I have some ideeas on doing fan arts of claire and forest grovyle so if ether of you see it dont worry XD it is you.

It took me the longest time to draw this but it came out nicly, I like the shading but somehting feels missing, yet living in a family of perfectionist it may just be my way of perfecting it by saying somethings missing o_O:shrugs: meh XD

If anyone has any C&C ,I would love to here them^^; I'm also open to some requests but being that I'm still working on other drawings I can only eccept one every once in awhile o_o so I guess you can say anything you would like to see in my styles and I'll draw them as to moods and the feeling in stuff ^^ No faulty pokemon or remixes though o_o I do a horid job on them X_X.

Hope you like it CE ^^ And I cant wait to see your side of the art trade =3.

For those who are in the oekaki, you may see it not finished. It's because I was saveing it and the server only alows 500KB to cross over due to a Super Administrators choice and discretion=D So I'll be posting a question about that being change so the unfinished drawings wont make me look like a slob at the oekaki XD.

This drawing ended up being 6 hours, and 717KB long =D One awesome adventure thats all I can say XD

Hope you all enjoy, and btw I duble posted but I'm hopeing there is enough information in here that can be used for a new post anyway o_o.

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Hey there, remember me? X3

Can you draw me a Raichu if you have the time please? I shall draw you somethind in return if you do XD (since i'm bored and all lmao) Give the Raichu dark blue eyes if you do decide to draw him =3=3

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
I would love to do a Raichu ^^ I was busy for the time being but shortly I will have enough free time to do all sorts of things lol.

and if you are considering making somethying in return, lets call this art trade number one for the two of us =D.

Athough in many ways I will draw anything for people o_o I just need the insperation, like if they did the creature befor or if while I'm surfing the net I get great ideas, thats how I came across making the three rats in Rattatas thread.

Now that I'm doing rats I would love to do Raichu =3 What a time to do em other then when I'm drawing his type .

Thanks for the comment Esp, I'm glad to see you and I'll keep you posted on more drawings Since most are coming out wiht that grand style now a days .

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Okay I started your Raichu ^^ He's a little undercolored right now but the blue is just a sketch, the lineart is starting to be placed and I amd trying out a in home oekakai at the moment so this is not made by PC oekaki, but by one that I downloaded for my computer while I'm offline. I will be working on Hunk's birthday present and a few more rats, so this may take some time.

As for the totodile Q, I will try and start it tomorrow. Then I will work on finishing Raichu for it's first solids.

C&C is always welcome.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
=3 I like any kind of work so if this pokemon and specificts cant be done ^^; draw what you know you can do easily.

A ampharos with black hands and that little jagged end on it's ear(like my plushie avytar) Is the Mascot for my artwork =D So if you want you can do her.

I havent had much time for progress then finishing the lineart in, I'll color it in a moment when I'm finished admining one of the oekakis I go to o_o hm now wheres whiteheaven..

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
Years
Why didn't stupid me posted earlier? XD I love your work Freenature! =D They're extremely well colored ^^ The new coloring style is very lovely! =D And very impressive for something done in mouse o.o

I love how you drew Kuitsuku there ^^ Did you just told me that you /didn't/ get into SRO? If I'm right, woah jeez they're very wrong for kicking you out cuz I think you are really up to the standards!! O.O

The Charizard is probably my most favorite (It's extremely hard to pick cuz they're all so good! ><!!) The shading is very neat there ^^ <33

I also like both of your Vaporean pics ^^ The second one has a mistake with the left eye (I think it's a bit too high x3;; ) But you do such wonderful work here and I give you a billion thumbs up XD

Good luck with your Raichu pic! It looks adorable so far! X3
<33

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Yeah, I dont know if they where wrong , but heres the whole story.

I entered SRO a year ago to check the place out and got taken from the area instantly cause my linart was shaking and I could never finished a piece of work in the time aloud back then.
I got back into it after I learned forest grovyle was there and I actualy was accepted into the Normal oekaki, then they had a three tryouts thing in the experts and other then my first two , I almost entered in the clear. Untill suddenly the next week I was Cut off from SRO and SROA by the "Computer sweep" Due to my ferther absents.

I came back three weeks ago and people saw me "again" as many proclamed, Cookie and Double both knew me from the oekaki in this forum and the Pikasurf oekaki I laiter joined befor PC was up with one.

Sadly so did a few of the members who new me befor so they gave me some crits only on my half finished Vaporeon and said that I was not "Up to level" in the oekaki normal and that my work was very "N00bish" and that I should possibly head back into a beginners.

Leaving myself a tad "Piffed" I gathered the momentum to work hard on Kitsuku's work and once I tried to post it I found that it was a lost chance and choice cause I was already stoped from being aloud to draw while I was online or off.

My last picture of vaporeon didint save fully in there server so to stop futher "Spamming from n00bs" I was taken out in one hit befor I was aloud to post my kitsuku, thus ending my tryouts before they even started and holding me from trying the SROA to be with forest grovyle full heartedly, though they found it a BIG shock to see I was good friends with forest grovyle and though a few members I know from there wish I could have been in SROA. I am choosing yet again to stay in hiding from that oekaki untill I can finish a piece and still have it under 500000 Bites. At this moment that is IMPOSSIBLE! =/

So ends my trial and error there.
They for all I know did not give me the time of day, the admin spoke to quickly, they believe only ONE style is the best and everything els is trash and that I was not even aloud to explain myself further indused my anger to the SR oekaki admin and crew. Untill something DRASTICLY changes their mind about me. I will not rejoin even if I could get under it for they give me the same aditude I get at Ponju.com causing me to look like some kind of freak all because my style isint there kind of "perfict" And my strange way of doing things is Mythicly disrespectful to oekaki and Ranmaguy himself.

Thankfuly I have spoken to Ranmaguy*Programmer of OEKAKI POTATO* and we have slowly become friens, he's aloud me to become a tester in his new oekaki and I am just waiting for his "go" in order for me to jump around in there and mess with whatnot's till I find a bug XD.
But from what he has told me and quote"

If your work is as well as I hear and your as insperational to others as the program has been to you; you must be a good artist and when the oekaki is up you are more then welcome to be a tester of it befor it goes public. "

=D so in a way I have hard feelings to SR oekaki, but I know they may more then likely be wrong if the creator and programmers themselfs think I'm good XD.

Thanks for the comments a green =3:hugs: I'm glad you feel the same way ^^.

The charizard is my absolute best so far XD I just need to work I getting that shading again, and so far it's coming back in the Raichu I'm creating for Kakashi and Sasuke Lover "

raichu2.png

And yeah on the vaporeons, the first one looks a little strange to me but it makes a fishy like apearance in my work alot lol. The second try does have a higher right eye(From it's veiw) but I am working on fixing that once I finish the rats for the goosemoose.com forums of the Rats Rule area ^_^.

If you would like, I could try to do greenie in the style =3(I just know you love him lol) ^_~ Could even make him a little PG-13 rated but thats for the zip file you may get to find out.

Oh and for totodile, QFred I have finished the lineart of his cute widdle face =D. Enjoy the beginning of the end in cutness for totodiles career. XD Yet I want to make him look cool... What a perdicamint oO;

(File not working ><)

There is also a finished "Sketch" of The Hunks birthday present which I have made to be a Profile imagery of blaziken, the main part is Blaziken's front face posision I made originaly from my modle at Anim8or. And the rest are his head close up and hand detail close up. I may add fire *_*.... mmm.. fire
BlazikenPortrayalsforTheHunk2.png

Lol and I dont know why you didnt post earlier o_O.. Mayeb you where busy ?? :shrugs:

Thanks for the comments and I hope to finishe some of these soon =D.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
I loove the colors you are using *dies* X3 lol

It looks really good so far, as expected XD

I think the colors on the left arm are mixed up though (unless hes pointing at himself lol)

But other then that, its really awsome X)

Oh, and did you see my wittle drawing I did for you? =3

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Thanks for the comment on Raichu,It's coming out great so far and thats all that photobucket seems to show :confused: I remember finishing way more then that on HO ... XD I'll find out, but I hope to post even more when it's finished.
Yeah =3 he's pointing and the side is going to say "I'm cute" In another area and whatever els you may want to personalise it with ^^.

I havent been abile to look around much today =D Thanks for letting me know though, I'll see if I can find it^^.

Back