• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[*~ The Pikachu and Pachirisu FanClub! ~*]

Who do you like best out of Pachirisu and Pikachu?

• Total voters

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Welcome to the club, diamondpearl876. Can you think of the next topic about Pikachu and Pachirisu, Alex?

~Rene~ :t025:

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
Do you prefer the shiny versions of Pikachu and Pachirisu over their normal selves?

For Pikachu, no. I don't like how the color on its body is darker. x.x Normal Pikachu for the win. As for Pachirisu, I think purple would look nice on it, too, so either way would be cool with me.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Do you prefer the shiny versions of Pikachu and Pachirisu over their normal selves?

I don't mind Pikachu either way, it's not really that much different. But I prefer the normal, blue Pachirisu. It just looks cuter that way IMO

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
No, I do not prefer the shiny version of Pikachu. For Pachirisu, I prefer it.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Years
I don't care. :p I looove them.

3856ba0f.jpg

I want this~ XD And yesh it has the Pikachu movies in it too. :p

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Nice picture, Katsu Koneko. Anyway, here's another picture of Pikachu:
DP364.jpg

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Nice picture, diamondpearl876. I also think it's from the first episode. Anyway, here's another picture of Pikachu:
DP05.jpg

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
The Shiney Pikachu doesn't look much different to me.
For Pachirisu, I like both. I actually have a shiney Pachirisu in my party.
But the thing is, I don't really like shiney Pokemon because they don't have good natures, but I guess they're good if you EV trained them. ^^;

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
25e71fe6.gif

Volt Tackle vs. Zen Headbutt!
Funny... I've seen that exact animation somewhere else before. XD It's a cool one though~
I think that Pika and Pachi together could make one shocking team if trained very well (and not just because they both use electricity either!)
I wonder what their blue and yellow electricity would mix together to become?

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
I'm not sure but there would be quite fancy indeed

Remembering back to the first I had on D/P, Pachi was actually a part of that team for most of the game until I got the egg from Riley. Pachi was a utility pokemon and I still use it for its Pick UP ability it has (Pick Up rocks ingame i reckon). I named it Neon :)

Back