• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon XENOTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I really like the gaphics, they're a 2d style of 3d sinnoh (which is pretty bad with all the pixelated mess and stuff) Good Luck, seems like a cool game. I like how the wingull is flying around on the piers.

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
It Is Made In A Program Called Rpg Maker Xp. It IS NOT A HACK. You can not play it in vba.
it is a fan game, made from scratch/based on poccil's starter kit for rmxp.

Do you get it now?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
I'm sure you don't need RPGmaker to play the game, It's like any other PC game, just click on the EXE and vola.

Well... I don't have RMXP, but that's how RM2k3 works. I assume it works the same.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
offtopic discussions :D.

Your game looks really great and like you put allot of hard work in it. Even though i dont play hacks/games. ill make sure ill try out yours :D
The maps all have unique things about them, and well im not sure. The baby Poke's are so adorable =o
The region is perfectly sized and unique in enviroments
PS: i been stalking this thread lol
~Countryemo

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
this is NOT a hack. -.- (Next Post Says Good HAck I'll Loose It....)

countreymo never said it was a hack, they merely said that they don't usually play peoples hacks/games, meaning they don't play hacks OR games. Anyways, this game's looking pretty good. The tiles are nice, as well as the mapping, but I'm not a huge fan of the baby pokemon sprites. The Absol baby looks like it has a ring of fat around it's neck, the Onix looks stubby, but the Sneasel one is done nicely. I don't use those pokemon anyways so that wouldn't be a problem. Good Luck with this, I'll check up occasionally.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
The game's awesome man, I like the graphics, the little wingull on the piers :P, and absolutely the baby 'mon,
Maybe you can make a baby aerodactyl or maybe a baby lapras :P
And for the bug gym maybe you can put the hint for a baby scyther, or a baby heracross, and for the fire gym you can put the hint for a baby torkoal, or a baby ponyta. :D
Good Job man!!

Last edited:
Years
Hi, I really like the look of this game and will definately be playing the demo when it comes out. I'm also curious about those blue trees, but I know you cab't give anything away. Oh and, baby pokemon = awesome :).

You've got yourself a supporter/follower. I'll check back regularly to see what's happening.

P.S I'm suprised at how many people think this is a hack.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Hi, I really like the look of this game and will definately be playing the demo when it comes out. I'm also curious about those blue trees, but I know you cab't give anything away. Oh and, baby pokemon = awesome :).

Mate, a few pages back I asked the same thing, you should try look for it before you ask it.

@jim42: Thanks. The trees are blue due to a special event; I won't spoil it though, you'll just have to play the demo! Long live XENOTIME xD

Years
Mate, a few pages back I asked the same thing, you should try look for it before you ask it.
I knew they wouldn't be able to tell me, that's why I said "but I know you can't give anything away" (Ok, I had a typo with the word can't, but you should be able to see what I mean) I was just stating that I was curious towards them, I wasn't asking them anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back