• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
Darn When I Load My Save Theres And Error ANd This Is It:undefined method `events' for #<Array:0x48ebbe0>
Interpreter 2 *:280:in `get_character'
Interpreter 2 *:14:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 7 *:271:in `command_355'
Interpreter 2 *:235:in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
Game_Event*:280:in `update'
Game_Map*:414:in `update'
Game_Map*:412:in `each'
Game_Map*:412:in `update'
Scene_Map:33:in `updateMaps'
Scene_Map:32:in `each'
Scene_Map:32:in `updateMaps'
Scene_Map:97:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'
Main:57

HELP!!

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
ok, man now that error probaly means you have the new version of raptor and your using your old save. now, you have to start the game over but, once you get to a certain point, you can migrate all your pokemon

MaikeruS

Umbreon
Years
Hmm, i want to try to make one, but i have no idea of how to use rpg maker xp, if anyone could help by getting me a script and stuff, that would be much appreciated!

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2012
OH-EM-EF-GEE!
The Arceus battle is EPIC! I love you for making this script! Though I am usually very-very picky on spelling when it comes to games, all the flaws of this game are nothing when you have an event like this which is pretty much labeled awesome.

I also noticed that Arceus never runs out of PP... Hyper Beam has been used more than 5 times and Judgment is raping my Tyranitar, killed it at least 7 times. Though, I've found a strategy to kill those plates pretty fast:) But I try to limit the use of it for the sake of awesome<3

Team Raptor, the creators of this game, you guys are made out of something special.

Years
At first this game didn't seem as special, but in the past week I have been playing it and it's really freaking amazing.
Loved almost all of it, kind of a pity that the attacks don't have animations. Now, I have a few questions. I hope someone can answer most if not all of these.

1. Where are Mewtwo and Manaphy located?
2. I got the Raptor Ball from the Shadow Dimension, but when I got the Dark Fragment from Cave of Origin it said something about an Aura Fragment disappearing. What is the aura fragment, where is it and what does it do? (Even though I probably can't get it anymore).
3. What's at the top of Mt. Iris? It's just empty.
4. I have collected 13 plates out of 17. I'm not sure what am I missing, so if anyone has a list of all the plates and their I'll be grateful.
5. I have almost all of the legendaries (except the two mentioned in question #1). What happens after I get all legendaries?
6. I wonder... Is that thing in Wichu's signature a Pokemon, and a part of Raptor EX?
7. In the release date update, I saw something about fighting my other self with a shadowy lugia. How do I reach this place?
8. I caught the Froslass in Freezday City tower, then healed my Arceus and it caught a Pokerus! Is this supposed to happen? Just wondering.
9. I noticed, when trying to fly in Mossdeep City, the full Hoenn map is there. Are you going to finish Hoenn someday?

Thanks a lot in advance! Best of luck with this! :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2010
At first this game didn't seem as special, but in the past week I have been playing it and it's really freaking amazing.
Loved almost all of it, kind of a pity that the attacks don't have animations. Now, I have a few questions. I hope someone can answer most if not all of these.

1. Where are Mewtwo and Manaphy located?
2. I got the Raptor Ball from the Shadow Dimension, but when I got the Dark Fragment from Cave of Origin it said something about an Aura Fragment disappearing. What is the aura fragment, where is it and what does it do? (Even though I probably can't get it anymore).
3. What's at the top of Mt. Iris? It's just empty.
4. I have collected 13 plates out of 17. I'm not sure what am I missing, so if anyone has a list of all the plates and their I'll be grateful.
5. I have almost all of the legendaries (except the two mentioned in question #1). What happens after I get all legendaries?
6. I wonder... Is that thing in Wichu's signature a Pokemon, and a part of Raptor EX?
7. In the release date update, I saw something about fighting my other self with a shadowy lugia. How do I reach this place?
8. I caught the Froslass in Freezday City tower, then healed my Arceus and it caught a Pokerus! Is this supposed to happen? Just wondering.
9. I noticed, when trying to fly in Mossdeep City, the full Hoenn map is there. Are you going to finish Hoenn someday?

Thanks a lot in advance! Best of luck with this! :)

1. You find Mewtwo somewhere in Krypton city but won't tell you where. ;) I don't know where Manaphy is though. :(
7.You fight yourself by going to sleep in your own bed. You have a dream and then you fight that one guy you met before. He has all the pokemon you have and the same moves.
8. You are so lucky! It's not supposed to happen like that but if your Arceus attacked the Froslass with a physical attack then you probably got pokerus for you arceus. I wish I could get pokerus.

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
okay I haven't been on here for awhile, searching for a use for the [FONT=&quot]Luminous Shard[/FONT].

But to answer some questions

@phosphate5
as far as I know the only way to get a different Deoxys form is to reload the game before the fight with him and hope it's in another form.

@roronoa (not really a question just thought i'd say it)
Arcues never runs out of PP to prevent him from killing himself with struggle, it makes the fight harder.

@NecroFlame
Almost all of your questions can be answerded in my guide but i'll answer them here anyway.

Spoiler:

Okay and just for the record, I'm not going to answer everything, but I'll stop by once in a while, Once I find the use for the Luminous Shard I'll post the last update to my guide.

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
Why Some Persons Download Celebi??I Just Got Mine When I Got 3-5 Badges Then Went Back To Healing Forest With Sam

There's A Bug In Mossdeep City U Can Surf In The CITY!!!

Last edited:
Years
okay I haven't been on here for awhile, searching for a use for the [FONT=&quot]Luminous Shard[/FONT].

But to answer some questions

@phosphate5
as far as I know the only way to get a different Deoxys form is to reload the game before the fight with him and hope it's in another form.

@roronoa (not really a question just thought i'd say it)
Arcues never runs out of PP to prevent him from killing himself with struggle, it makes the fight harder.

@NecroFlame
Almost all of your questions can be answerded in my guide but i'll answer them here anyway.

Spoiler:

Okay and just for the record, I'm not going to answer everything, but I'll stop by once in a while, Once I find the use for the Luminous Shard I'll post the last update to my guide.

Thanks a whole lot!
That answers almost everything for me. Though, one thing. I DID get an Egg, but a Phione hatched from it. So yeah, Manaphy is probably somewhere else.

Also, I have another question.
In Duskduke City, the Warehouse is locked. Is this how you get Rotom? If so, how do you get the warehouse to open/Rotom to appear?

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
I Have 2 Questions

1.WHERE THE HECK ARE THE LEGENDARIES??
2.How Do I get To Torxia League?
Oh Another: Is The Fiery Plate Hidden?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2010
Hello!

Im stuck after the Deoxys event as well and i saved after the cutscene.
Could someone fix my save file? It doesn't matter if i try to load it on a new version, i still cannot move.

Thanks in advance

darthfader

Pokemon Trainer RED
Years
I've just started playing the game and it's awesome.. :D
Some questions though and I hope someone can answer me.. :D

1. Are there 4th gen attacks in this game? Are the attacks here classified as physical and special like in 4th gen games? Or the physical and special are based on the attack type like in 3rd gen games?

2. How can we obtain 4th gen evolutions of pokemons like electabuzz-electavire; magmar--magmortar? do we need to trade or something? If we can only obtain them by trading, how can we do trades here?

Sorry for the questions.. And I hope you can help me with these.

I' itching to play the game but it's already 4:32 here so I am going to sleep.. LOL

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I've just started playing the game and it's awesome.. :D
Some questions though and I hope someone can answer me.. :D

1. Are there 4th gen attacks in this game? Are the attacks here classified as physical and special like in 4th gen games? Or the physical and special are based on the attack type like in 3rd gen games?

2. How can we obtain 4th gen evolutions of pokemons like electabuzz-electavire; magmar--magmortar? do we need to trade or something? If we can only obtain them by trading, how can we do trades here?

Sorry for the questions.. And I hope you can help me with these.

I' itching to play the game but it's already 4:32 here so I am going to sleep.. LOL

4th generation attacks are indeed programmed into this game; I can tell you firsthand because my Monferno has Nasty Plot. Physical and Special moves are also programmed, although there is no screen to show the difference. I have also tested this myself.

There is a evolution guide in Wichu's profile where you download Pokemon Raptor EX. To answer your question, Electabuzz evolves when traded with a Magnet, and Magmar evolves the same way with Charcoal. There is a process to trading that is explained when you go to the Pokemon Communications Center (Pokemon Center with two floors) in the second gym town. If you need someone to trade with, you can always ask me.

Also, as a note for anyone who used the link that was behind the spoiler tag (15/2/2010): there is a bug that will not let you complete the Deoxys event and will basically stop you from doing anything else in the game. What you have to do is click "The Newest Version" link above the spoiler tag to get the correct version. There needs to be a note of this somewhere, because not many people are realising this and will probably download the bugged version first (myself included).

By the way, the freezing glitch I reported earlier is still in this version. If a frozen Pokemon uses Flame Wheel, it lets them attack but does not remove the condition. I have also noticed that Pursuit doesn't hit switching Pokemon.

EDIT: LOL at the Sun Stone garden! That was exactly what I needed! XD

EDIT #2: Another glitch I just realised: My Monferno had used Fury Swipes on a Carvanha, and it's Rough Skin ability had knocked it out, but it finished it's attack, knocked out Carvanha, and won the battle with 0 HP without fainting in the battle. It still fainted after the battle was over though.

Last edited:
Back