• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which tin to get?

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
^ Probably for play.

In your case, see if you can find any Xerneas tins. Those have Xerneas EX, which should be fairly useful in your deck.

Ahh, gotcha! I'd agree, if you'r using a fairy type deck then Xerneas would be you're best choice. Grass, maybe Venusaur which should still be around but not sure how that is play wise.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 8, 2015
Thanks! I still haven't gotten a tin yet, however, I got Xerneas, Venusaur, Chesnaught, and Genesect (All EX es) via trade. Thanks anyway!!!

Years
Stoke Charizard EX can pull energies for Fairy Transfer, as well as perhaps off setting a weakness to Steels.

Keldeo EX has "Rush In" which is amazing for an ability, though it gets nastier with water energy attached. And a second Keldeo EX on field.

Back