• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
This acctual looks EPIC!!!!!! is it off Diamond or Pearl.. i would love to be in the Dev team for things like this but i know any scripting and stuff know anywhere i can learn?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
This acctual looks EPIC!!!!!! is it off Diamond or Pearl.. i would love to be in the Dev team for things like this but i know any scripting and stuff know anywhere i can learn?

*sigh*

It's a fan game, not a hack, meaning all of the maps and such were made mostly from scratch, not using an existing game. And the game is pretty much done now.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well, guys, I'm back. To be honest, school life is stressful. >.<
Pokemon Raptor still in progress. I just need a few touch up and I'll send the game to Beta Tester for the final testing. If there is no any error, I'll release the game soon.
Stay tune guys. Thanks for waiting.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
yay there's not really anymore point to goin fast og. everybody is who want s to play the game is waiting and at least its not gonna take as long as CA's game (lolz) so take your time with the final touches and i know wat ya mean man, (3 papers due this week)

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
I believe it's safer to lie a bit about a rough estimate of release date. Say, next year. then when people are already expecting it to be next year, you're suddenly releasing it a week later. Imagine how overjoyed would everyone be? lol

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Well I know OG has been working quite hard on it and all he needs now is a few add ins and corrections here and there so Anythings possible I guess

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2010
Dude! Your game maker ta d +! Keep it up!
I'm from Brazil, his game ta being spread around the world! now I'm using translator (google translator) to read and write this post, congratulations!
Your game ta being famous all over the world!
You really are incredible!
Congratulations Omega Groudon!
I wanted you postase the latest BETA, or to latest version of the game that I play, if you can do it, thanks!

NOTE: If the trdutor have a typo in, sorry.

Original language:​

Cara ! Seu game maker ta d+ ! Continue assim !
Eu sou do brasil , seu jogo ta sendo espalhado pelo mundo todo ! neste momento eu to usando tradutor ( google tradutor ) para ler e escrever neste post , parabéns !
Seu jogo ta sendo famoso pelo mundo todo !
Voçe é mesmo incrivel !
Parabéns Omega Groudon !
Eu queria que voçe postase a ultima BETA , ou o a ultima versão do jogo , para eu jogar , se puder fazer isso , obrigado !

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
Dude! Your game maker ta d +! Keep it up!

I'm from Brazil, his game ta being spread around the world! now I'm using translator (google translator) to read and write this post, congratulations!
Your game ta being famous all over the world!
You really are incredible!
Congratulations Omega Groudon!
I wanted you postase the latest BETA, or to latest version of the game that I play, if you can do it, thanks!​

NOTE: If the trdutor have a typo in, sorry.​

Original language:​

Cara ! Seu game maker ta d+ ! Continue assim !
Eu sou do brasil , seu jogo ta sendo espalhado pelo mundo todo ! neste momento eu to usando tradutor ( google tradutor ) para ler e escrever neste post , parabéns !
Seu jogo ta sendo famoso pelo mundo todo !
Voçe é mesmo incrivel !
Parabéns Omega Groudon !
Eu queria que voçe postase a ultima BETA , ou o a ultima versão do jogo , para eu jogar , se puder fazer isso , obrigado !

Well the beta is up, but its really close to the final release so there is no point on releasing another beta just wait a few more weeks and its great to hear support for the game as part of the team

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2010
Looking good! I love the cakes! You might want to change the names of the cakes though.... I mean worst cake doesn't sound right.

Years
Downloading now =]
Cant Wait to play!
If I where you I would have waited for a few weeks/months or whatever haha!
The game is almost released and the beta version at the first post is abit out-dated.
The full game is much more detailed and better for sure!

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2011
sorry if this has been answered before, but which game does this patch to? I can't wait to play this (full version or not), the title looks amazing, and the new battle/bag systems are really impressive

Years
I dont think you should patch this.
THis is a game made in rpgmaker!
Many people know what to do to play it, I think you need to have rpgmaker installed to play the game!

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
ok this game will not be patched to anything as it is a game not a hack.

sorry if this sounds mean but game makers take great offense to calling there work a hack.

Back