• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
2. There's no scrollbar on vBulletin Default for your signature. (b'-')b

If anyone sees a scrollbar on my signature, let me know what style it's on. I don't get a scrollbar on vBulletin Default or on Winter Friends.
3. Nah I dont see any scroll bar for you, I tested it on like 5 different styles. and i didnt see one for mine, or yours, good sir.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Not seeing any scrollbars here o7

So I should totally make an LP of this, right:
tumblr_lsb2zoGVMp1r34df1o1_500.jpg

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years

What is it? Lol.

Also Damn Roswell. You took Sheena D: haha I love Sheena. and i dont have her yet in my team, I am close tho, but and I faced her. But Sheena NUU. Nah I kid. I love Presea, she cute >.<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
6. Not sure on what to play after LO TBH, maybe finish up DA2 and Assassin's Creed but I tend to blaze through AC games and DA2's been boring as **** even with the improved combat.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hatoful Boyfriend: A Visual Novel where you try to date pigeons! And a partridge.

I love Lloyd a lot and am semi-confident in voicing him RP-wise, but Sheena is purple and has Corrine.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
8. Wut. Pidgeons now?

First time I saw Corrine I thought to myself "What the hell is that thing?" in Officer Barbrady's voice from South Park.

And Abridged Piccolo's ****ing hilarious.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

But hey, they're given human portraits too, so you can imagine those if you want!

27dd691184dfad3fad59521763ea236a1312700719_full.png

I mean, don't they look so much alike? :D

They're also given seiyuus, though the game itself doesn't have voice acting. But said seiyuus will be voicing the characters in the Drama CD.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I sooooooooo want to a Tales of Vesperia LP; or maybe a Summon Night RP, or if I'm feeling antsy, a Legend of Zelda, the WInd Waker LP~
I... really should finish my Phoenix Wright LP. ;3;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm too lazy to do any LPing right now, hurr. I might continue playing my quick playthrough of Symphonia tomorrow though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
15. I'll probably start out with a Mass Effect LP first and decide what I want to do with GTA 4 and Prototype later, I have a pretty large selection of games at this point so finding just the right one for a LP shouldn't be too hard.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Aaaaaah I loved that show <3333

4Kids isn't as good as it used to be nowadays :<

OK I SHOULD START WORKING ON THAT LP...except I'm still playing my HG XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Xiaolin Showdown. <3 I used to roleplay Raimundo from time to time. Been a long time since I've done so though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back