• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 25, 2009
Hey, I was just wondering how many free pokemon you would be willing to give me cus i have only just started getting really into pokemon and I need quite a few to get going so I can play battles :D

The Ones I really want tho are:

piplup
lavitar
aerodaptyl

Others that I would appreciate are:

charmander
treeko
ninetails

any evolve form at any level for these pokemon would be very much appreciated :D

My FC is 3524 0387 4533

Thanks in advance!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Bump! You want anything in particular EV trained?
Thank you for the bump. How about ev'ing a piplup for me?? Any way you want it would e good.
Hey, I was just wondering how many free pokemon you would be willing to give me cus i have only just started getting really into pokemon and I need quite a few to get going so I can play battles :D

The Ones I really want tho are:

piplup
lavitar
aerodaptyl

Others that I would appreciate are:

charmander
treeko
ninetails

any evolve form at any level for these pokemon would be very much appreciated :D

My FC is 3524 0387 4533

Thanks in advance!
Catch me on here and I'll see what I can do for you.

i forgot to look but i saw that u had a timid jirachi(wondering if it has good ivs)
Don't know anything about it's iv's, sorry.

can i have a caterpie and a weedle egg plz

Catch me on here and you can have them.

Hatenko

Hiya!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 16, 2010
I'll trade you a Poliwag with optional King's Rock if you trade evolve my Clamperl.

Back