• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Zara_the_Infernape said:
I'd like to join!I may suck at chaining,but I do it anyways.At the moment I only have a Shiny Ponyta,but that shall change soon!^^ I know I haven't officially joined the club yet,but I decided to chain for a Pokemon that wasn't checked off yet.I caught a Shiny Pinsir after a chain of three for you guys!Talk about luck!

You are in, welcome to the club. (The catch list hasn't been updated in like over a year, by the way.)

Happy birthday Lil-Dill. V(^_^)V Good luck!

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
The hunt for regirock begins, i've got 100 resets in so far and i intend to get up to 1,000 by tomorrow night, hopefully this will take about as long as my other three sr hunts have, but say that has probably jinxed my luck now XD.

I'll keep you all updated as my hunt progresses.

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey guys congrats on all the new catches....LDD i was wondering if i could update the shiny dex? with ur permission of course! anyways still no luck....now i am chaing for pachurisu..it looks pretty cool! and its pink! lol

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
By my guesstimations I'm hovering near 1000 sr for charmander I'm taking a break for santies sake atm I'll probly try to get another 1-300 in before I go to bed tonight

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
nothing new on my end, didn't get a chance today to sr because of schoool cheerleading and volleyball practice. hope to get an houe or so of sr in before i pass out from the qualudes

~Crystal Entei~

If that is what you wish
Years
I did a little too much Gamesharking on my Fire Red,so I'm starting over.I could tell because I started seeing level 29 Fearow on Route 1 with Legendary music(wth?O_o) and that Missingno type thing,soo yeah.This time there will be NO Gamesharking for the fear of not finding a precious Entei again.Soo,is there a shiny Kanto Pokemon (or beginner,w/e)I could help with?

Teamtyranitar

Fizz-X
Years
Man there are a lot of members ok may i join i have
Spoiler:

shinys
anyway i am currently hunting swinub.
Note that i starlys. My favorite type of shiny hunting is breeding
Note that is my type of shiny pokemon count i have more just can't rember and i have many shiny starlys
Spoiler:

wow thatws amazing..............

Last edited:

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Ok I have gotten bored with SRing for Regigigas so now Im back at breeding for Swinub. wish me luck.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
Wow i never knew i was this unlucky when it comes to shiny hunting, im well underway in my 4th month of softresetting for turtwig and as boring as it gets i shall go on. good luck to all.

Edit: Although if i dont get it soon i might just go without it, im beginning to forget what its like to play through diamond and pearl. But as of right now im still hunting for it. i might go for staraptor and snover when my current hunt is over.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
My shiny hunt is on day 6 or 7( I forget) no luck but the past 3 days I've only sred for an hour or so each, today I got 3 hours in. I have a good feeling that it'll pop soon though

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
Well after starting on monday with the regirock resetting and subsequently not doing any at all for three days after doing the first 100 i went on a soft resetting spree and currently stand at 2,200 resets for regirock, nothing yet but i plan to get up to 3,000 at least tomorrow, might do more if i have time, and if i get anything i will post here as quick as i can.

And just a little something here for lil dil and doom in paticular (sp?) don't give up guys, i mean look at me, i hate soft resetting and yet i've gotten three shinies out of it, if i can get soft resetting shinies then i'm sure you guys can, go for it ;)

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2008
I dont get how the chaining works... can some one explain me please?
I always see 2 kinds of grass moving: 1 which just shakes (slightly longer than the other)
and another where green lines come of. everytime i reach a chain of about 5 or 6 and I walk to a patch of grass which moves the same i get another pokemon than i'm chaining...

Currently i've also got a shiny altaria and linoone (lucky encounters in Ruby)

Back