• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Graphic Giveaway

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024

The Graphic Giveaway Thread

Welcome! So I was reading through the DCC, feeling a little downtrodden at A&D's lack of activity and a little sullen about it, when I remembered: I have the ability to make threads and do something to change it! On the back of zappystriker's comment, I've decided to reinstate the Graphic Giveaway thread. This thread may not be the same as some of our veteran members may remember, but there's no harm in trying something new or reinventing the old. Bare with me though, as always, I gotta cover some things.​
> So all you have to do is sparingly post one or two graphic design pieces meant to be used by other members as signatures. That's it! Did you try an experimental new technique but don't want to commit it to your portfolio? Post it here!

> If you've got more than three items to post; just open a damn gallery / shop!

> This is not a thread to make requests in. You get what you get. Just come on in, post that you like "[artist's name] design" and will be using it.

> Keep commenting and critiquing to a minimum. If you're looking for more than just dropping off some cool stuff for fun, than open a gallery. That's where you can get the attention your art deserves.

> You, as the consumer, are required to credit whoever is the creator of the sig.

> You, as the artist, and required to not steal any art. No negotiations.

> Be positive, okay? You're getting a signature for free. Don't ask for extra details or to change the color unless the artist has made it clear they're willing. And even that should go in their respective shops. The point is, don't be a dick. This goes for artist/consumer alike.​
Not gonna lie, I'm just winging this guys. There's probably going to be some hiccups along the way but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. But so what? This could be fun! I'd love the help of veteran members who have seen these threads come and go to iron out some details with me too. I'll edit the thread as different scenarios or situations pop up in order to better articulate the role of this thread.

Special thanks to zappyspiker.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Asdfghjkl This is really exciting to see this thread back. THANK YOU FAIRY!
Excited to see what other people post and others can get out of this thread.

Thought I'd just start it off with these. Only just started trying to do graphics again and it's been a long while since I've used photoshop for this stuff.

57bdtQd.jpg

X17fH72.jpg

Credit please and can't do any change/add extra text since they were rough testers.

Hoping these were the right versions since I'm on holiday and trying to type this up on my phone xD

Back