• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pryze

Straight chillin
Years
Dear anonymous,

It's a little funny when I put some thought into it. Despite the fact that I'm careless, forgetful, awkward, bi-polar, and even a little spiteful-- You've always been there, right by my side. I've made too many mistakes to count in our time, yet you've always found the heart to say, "It's okay." To the plethora of apologies I shoot at you. I'm beginning to wonder, is it really okay? Looking at it now, it seems to be that I've dropped a diamond, and am searching aimlessly in a heap of rocks.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear Anonymous,
It's been a while after we talk, right? Although our talking was short, but I enjoyed our time here, and I think you enjoy it too. I wish you could return if you regain your access back.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Dear Anonymous,
You never told me the reason why you just suddenly ignored me years ago. It's sad to see us drifting apart. I know that we talk again now but it's not the same as before. I guess nothing will ever be the same. It's just that I miss you, and I'll trade the things I have today just to go back to that same yesterday.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Dear anon,

You're drifting away from me. Please don't.

Dear anons,

Stop the nonsensical actions that you are committing. It isn't helping.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Dear anonymous,

I know the future will be good, no matter how this thing goes. It's not as important as you think it is and I hope you really know that.

Dear anonymous,

Why are you always here for me? I cannot for the life of me understand you fully, but I am incredibly grateful. Thank you for yesterday and for all the days when it has been you and me against the world and for all the days that are still to come when I want to be there somewhere by your side. Friendship is a strange, strong thing. I should probably say this to you in person instead of typing it up somewhere where you will never see it. But.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anomymous,

Please come back to my life. I miss you so much. I can't endure this heartbreak any further. If only I wasn't so dumb in the past, things would have been much better. I'm at the point where I'm not sure if I'll be able to move on. I hope I do, it's just a matter of time.

I just have a feeling that soon (not later), we'll probably bump into each other and talk like nothing has happened between us, and we'll return to what we were before: best friends. A part of me tells me that could happen, but at the moment I'm in denial.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Ugh don't go. You've been the friend I could always count on and have a laugh with, someone who really understood me. I hope you have a good time over in America but I'll miss you a lot, hopefully our paths will cross again and we'll meet in the streets, twenty years later? I might go to college in America just for you, but yeah I'll miss you. Good luck with braces as well- they're a pain in the first week and tightening, don't even get me started. But yeah thanks for being the friend I could always count on. <3;

DA,

I feel really awkward talking to you. I don't know what that's supposed to say, since I'm usually timid around new people- but you in particular- you kind of scare me. Although you're a nice and a funny person- there's something about you that intimidates me. I dunno, I hope that vibe will change.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
Dear anon,
We haven't talked in a little while.... I just hope that we don't lose touch because I don't want to lose you. I can't even imagine it.
*EDIT* What are the chances that I'd run into you at lunch? Funny how things work... Glad we got to talk today. I hope you are in my life for a long time.
Dear anon,
Your great the way you are, and you know this. Please don't change
Dear anon,
I hope you don't go too far with that guy. I know your smart and I know your not a ****. Just please don't end up doing something you might regret. And I still think of u as my innocent little girl.
Dear anon,
What does he have that I don't have? Are he and I equals, or am I lesser to you? I just hope that in the future we can maybe be together. I want to still be friends, but its painful. It's tough because it is hard to be around my own best friend. I'm starting to wonder if I am as important to you as I think I am. Well I guess a better way of saying it is I'm starting to wonder if you know I am as important to you as I know I am. Let's be honest, without me you would be lost in this cruel world. If you don't start realizing that you need me, I will just have to leave... then you will figure it out, but of course by then your chance will be gone.
Dear anon,
Maybe its me who needs to change. All I'm trying to be is loving nice and caring, but maybe that's not your thing. (Although I admit it might make me come off a little weak, but I'm an emotional person)

Wow... this has gotten long. like my 3rd time adding to this, but a lot is going on lately
Dear anon,
Look I know that what's between us is strictly between us, and I shouldn't worry because nobody else can can change what we are, but at the same time it is painful because I feel like the person I put above everyone else puts me below a lot of others. I want to confront you about this, but I'm sure it would end in a fight. I'm just unsure how much I mean to you. You mean so much to me.... and I'm just unsure when I'll get to my breaking point. Maybe its time to end this... I just hope I don't end regretting it. This is everything that's been on my mind. I've been a mess. Can you do something? Just show me that I mean something to you. Maybe this is me overreacting and being jealous of others that share something similar to what we have. We have something special and I know this. But if you have something "special" with a lot of different people... then that makes it a lot less special. I'm beginning to ramble, but I'm just so distraught... I just don't know what to do. I hope this lasts a long time, but is it worth it? Do other people actually matter when it comes to us? I really hope I am just that I am being pessimistic, and that this is not truth... I'm probably overreacting, but this is killing me....
Are we as much as I think we are?

Last edited:
Years
Dear anonymous,

This chat we're gonna have tomorrow at the cafe is either going to draw us closer or end it, mostly. I hope it doesn't end badly, but I don't know if I can trust you if you are going to continue acting two-faced towards that guy. How am I supposed to know whether you have been back talking about me with him or not? Ugh, I haven't talked bad about you in the last 2 years, I hope it goes well. I trusted you and I confined in you. Please, don't ruin it.

Dear anonymous,

I really appreciate the way I can joke around with you and share specific interests. Grateful woohoo

Years
Dear Anon,
You're right, this stuff IS good. :)

Dear Anon,
Uhhh I think you are being a little crazy here, I know you're involved with him, but sometimes people just want to be alone?? You're always talking to him, yo. Is a day off too much to ask for in a relationship?

OMG YOU WON'T ANSWER MY CALLS ONE DAY BUT YOU ARE ON FACEBOOK AND PLAYING YOUR GAME YOU HATE ME YOU'RE CHEATING--
just shut up.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I feel like...idk. I just feel like it will be more difficult to express myself when talking to you, and idk if you feel the same. But still, I don't want you out of my life and I just want everything to work out and be perfect but I mean maybe that's too much wishful thinking...at least for the way things are right now, anyway. I love you tons and tons and tons. It's distressing to not know what exactly is gonna happen from now on though. Sigh.

PS: If you ever need to tell me something nice that you can't say through normal methods, you know where my ask box is and the anon option is always there if you need it.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Argh, thanks a lot. Now you and the rest of your associates are going to look down upon be and treat me inferior compared to others. Too much of a high expectation isn't always a good thing. Especially on the person who has to live up to it: me.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Dear Diary,

I wish that I could be there in 20 years when you finally realise how bad of a human being you really are. It would be so lovely.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
Dear anonymous..
I always rolled my eyes at the stupid "when your heart races when you hear your phone ring hoping it's him/her" memes and the like. Stop making those stupid ****ing memes true for me, I feel so damn weak I can't take it anymore.. This is usually the part where I distance myself because I feel too sappy, but with you I just can't...

Love, the girl who used to sit on your lap and play Pokemon Sapphire with you when you were 13.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
DA... how can you give away Snappy like that without even consulting us.. you never took care of him, we always took care of him, bathed him, bought his food and played with him. We came back home and realized he wasn't at home, his food wasn't at home and his bed wasn't there neither... you always said you would give him away but I never knew you were actually serious. We never got a chance to say to properly say goodbye to him. What you did was horrible, we grew fond of him and the first Christmas he spent with us, you loved him and welcomed him to our family. I hope you regret what you did and take back Snappy from the person you gave him to. What you did was heartless and selfish, he grew to love us just as much as we grew to love him, I really hope he'll come back to us because without him, it's like if a part of me just disappeared...

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

For a long time I was unsure if my feelings for you were romantic or not, and it was a source of stress for me because I knew that if they were, I'd be in a very difficult situation. I'm relieved to finally know that I love you platonically, and that that doesn't make my affection any less strong.

I don't even know or remember why I developed such intense feelings for you in the first place?? I can only recall that at some point you started to mean the world to me. I want to constantly let you know how much I love you, and I'm sorry if that makes me act over-the-top at times. I just can't help it uughhh I feel like I'll explode if I don't release my emotions in some way.

I have to admit that there have been many periods where I felt very insecure about our relationship and if you like me as much as I like you, but I think I'm finally moving past that. I can tell that I'm very important to you and that you fully return my affection.

I hope you know that I've never felt this much love for one person before, nor has anybody else had the ability to instantly light up my day. You must be incredibly special.

I love you!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear An,

My heart is a better speaker than my tongue..i wish if it was easy as it is there!

Dear An

^^

Dear An,
hey there my dear white seagulls fly fly into high sky ..like a white light sail in the newly born down ...a beautiful blue shore with a very high stubborn waves..protects us from enemies without fearing their craves..Go go,my sweet seagulls..Fly again and take away pain..

oh seagulls strong seagulls fly high to the sky..like a white sail Flutters with the newly born down~ ^^

yours truly,

Me

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
Dear anon,
Wow you've been busy lately. I can't help but feel us grow apart when we don't see or hear from each other for a while. Is this just me? It sure doesn't help things that you'll be away at camp for a whole month. I'll write you and I can't wait for you to get back. I hope we get back to being as close as we are usually when our schedules free up, and you come home. Why am I so freaking scared of losing you? Why am I so scared of losing what we have. I'm so damn paranoid. We've been so close for a while, and I've become so dependent on you. I just can't lose you. And I am scared of losing you, even though there's no reason to believe that I will lose you.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you, thank you for making me smile today...after months of dealing with this god damn anxiety disorder. Just...thank you. :))

Years
Dear anonymous,

I'm tired of the fact that you've made me get up early everyday for the past two weeks just because you're on vacation and scheduled all my appointments to the morning. Thank gosh you return to work on Monday (just because of this), but I have to say thank you for taking me to get my driver's license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back