• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Welcome Satoshi-san, and ML17 wasn't Beauty and Beach on once, i thought it was, but only if misty her hair down...Then she would have probalby won...hehe. Well anyways I have that doll, (the picture u have) and i have all my pokemon cards still hehe...:P

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep, she has a sexy midriff. I'd like to see her show it off in a new swimsuit.:classic: She'd look really sexy in it.:classic:

pok-kasumi04.jpg

Cutie.^_^

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
LOL! You guys can imagine the now-Misty in a bathing suit!

I'm just loving all the new fanart! Great work everybody ^____^
hehe I remember in the Tentacool and Tentacruel episode where that old lady, Nastina, said Misty was scrawny or something! hehe

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Misty WAS scrawny back then, that was the problem x_x; She was just an underfed, overworked, image-conscious twelve-year-old who probably had food as the last thing on her mind x_x;

She's far more beautiful now than she ever was <3

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Misty's not an anorexic, though. Girls that have that have that one thing have it. I think Misty is a healthy young lady. Since she's lived at the gym during her younger years she probully got to swim alot. She does have a fit body. She looks more her age then May does. May does have a rather curvey body for a girl her age.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Meh... like I said. May's a Misty-filler that the writers thought up when Misty's voice actor/ess left the group. =(

Just a second. I heard that Jessie's voice was also done by Misty's voice actor/ess, so why ain't Jessie gone? O.O

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I never said Misty was anorexic, just didn't eat enough =p

Jessie isn't gone because there are two different voice actors for Kasumi and Musashi in Japan, I believe.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
I think u r right Chairman Kaga, and plus why would the creators get rid of Jesse?...Does any1 have any news about misty gonna come back, in any episodes?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Yeah... why can't they find another person to fil in for Misty's voice caster?

Oh and which water Pokemon do you think Misty SHOULD have? I say its a Milotic, one of those are awesome!

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
Years
Hey max i hav finished drawin u Misty is all it remains :11: Recently in a quiz it was asked who was the fav anime girl character and the answer was Misty from Pokemon:11: i was overjoyed it came in a newspaper they also published a pic of Misty posing victory:11: A Milotic is awesom evry water pokemon trainer shuld hav one but Misty might take a long time 2 catch one i consider Wailmer:11:
misty02.jpg

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Wheee! Cutie!! *stares at Nurse Misty* *gets bonked by Cubone* What? I never said you're ugly either. =3

Its that episode where there's no Pokemon Center open, and Ash and the gang go to a human hospital (which until then I thought didn't exist in the Pokemon World).. and persuaded the doc to check on their Pokemon. And then emergencies started coming 'round, and a load of injured Pokemon come to the hospital.

Funny thing is... THE ENTIRE HOSPITAL WAS EMPTY 'CEPT FOR THAT ONE DOC! You don't find empty huge buildings like that do you?

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
Years
Yah that was a good ep i wish Misty wuld treat me:11: that Doc Proc was on a break:11: and Pikachu ate a big apple wonder how he swalowed it whole:11:
Here is a gif of misty:11:
johnc1998.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back