• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TRADE FINISHED THANK YOU DJG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Hello I'm looking for a Meloetta for my friend's birthday. Longs tory short, I'm broke and this is her favorite Pokemon. Any Nature/IVs will suffice.

I'm offering a Reshiram and/or Zekrom, neither have any specific IVs that I am aware of. Neither have my Ot either, so I can't name them for you, I'm sorry.

If you'd rather, I do have a female, 6IV, Hidden Ability, Modest Charmander if you'd like that instead or something. Sorry, I'm not competitive, so that's all I have for that.....

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I can give you a Meloetta later when I get home in around 6 hours from now if you're available at that hour?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'm sorry I didn't see this this morning... If you'd still do it, is tonight about 7 hours good? And what Pokemon/s would you like for it?

I'm not looking for anything, so just trade me anything. Unfortunately, I'll be at work at around the proposed time, so I can't trade with you at that hour. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back