• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Tilesets

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
O.k Here I've Made A Rock/Earth Styled Indoor gym tileset works with rmxp here it is works perfectly and just remember credit goes to these guys for the base tiles Thanks Alot

Credits: DEWITTY, PRINCE LEGANDARIO, KYMOTONIAN, ALUCUS AND NEO-SPRITEMAN.

Tile Set In Attachments .

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Why do I get credit? And why am I in red? I'm quite flattered, actually. ;D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Why do I get credit? And why am I in red? I'm quite flattered, actually. ;D

You're in red because you searched your username, when you do that it marks it in red.

In any case, this tileset is really lacking, besides, I don't think I see any gym tiles in it other than maybe the statues. Try adding Kyledoves Bug Type gym tiles in there for starters.

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Okay

Sorry checked the attachment and it's my old version I have more tiles in the newer will update soon just adding other tiles to it.
Edit: Where Can I Find Kyledoves Indoor Gym Tiles?

Last edited:

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Sorry checked the attachment and it's my old version I have more tiles in the newer will update soon just adding other tiles to it.

Don't think Kyle has any gym tiles.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
There are his MMO tiles but I don't think those are public. aside from that I don't know.

Back