• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
YAAY! EXCLUSION! Uhh, wait, what?

Anyway, the short personality represents how... uhh... Oh! How he isn't really open and doesn't like to show his personality to others! Yeah, I totally had that in mind whilst writing it. Amazing.
Also, it's just occurred to me that the helmet might actually look like a Power Ranger's... entirely co-incidental.

But, yeah, shortage on humans here. I'm so alone...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
ODST is still around here? Oh my. This War III is bringing everyone back!

He's on deviantART.
I would talk to him more, but I never log onto dA. xD
Let's see if this draws him back, lol. It's been a while.

Okay, so I'll try to complete this SU today. I also have to work on a Sign-Up for Atlantis Awakening, and considering I'm going to restart that one . . . it may be a bit delayed on both ends, lol.

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
I'd like to reserve a spot for this RP... I wanted to be a Pokemon, but seeing as there's a huge lack of people I guess I can be human.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I guess I'm going to have to dig up Vargas again then? Let's hope I didn't delete his SU when I switched hard drives 3 times...

Edit: Who want's to taste .338 Lupa of Mark's new MSR first?

(Yes I'm back)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Hahahaha

I knew he'd be back.

xD

I'll make my SU soonish. I have a busy day today, and no internet all weekend, so yeah, lol. I guess I'll try and hand write it so that I can just type it up Sunday/Monday.

Arsenic

Years
I almost didn't make it Naku, You can't thank fortworth for my arrival.

Now if you excuse me, I have some reading to do to get caught up.

OH NOES! Is Mark invalid! Since this takes place in the 80's?

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Who want's to taste .338 Lupa of Mark's new MSR first?

Aw daaaannngg, we can have sniper rifles? I want one now!
And ah, yeah, MSR is pretty new sooo... I doubt that'd make the whole character invalid, that'd seem a little harsh.

Now, what rifles were around in the 80's... L96? M40?

Anywho, nice to see more people thinking of signing up as humans. Forever alone... NO MORE.

Arsenic

Years
Yep. Thanks true. I uhh... got that when I started reading...

NEW CHARACTER TIME!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Almost done with my SU. Sorry for the hold up but stuff is very hectic on this end.

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Name: Sigil Casus

Sex: Male

Appearance: He is rarely out of disguise, but he is easily identified when not. He is a lanky Caucasian man with blue eyes, crooked teeth, a small, pointed nose, and a bald wig covering his light-brown hair. He has one feature that bares when in disguise or not, a moon-shaped birthmark on the back of his neck. He usually is seen wearing, when out of disguise, a pair of brown jeans, a black t-shirt, and blue running shoes. He has undergone surgery, as mentioned later on, that make him extremely flexible, so it is not unusual to see him preforming yoga.

Personality: Taking his job far to seriously, he will go out of his way to pretend to be any Pokemon he can, even going so far as to having undergone dangerous surgeries to allow himself to be more capable of disguise. He may be attracted to Pokemon. Some say he's crazy, but he's a damned good spy and his heart beats for the army... hopefully. He has a soft-spot for horror films and novels. Not one for fighting he will flee when confronted by a group. He does, however, fight excellently one on one due to having no qualms with cheating. His disguises usually involve fighting types, due to their human-like form.

Specialization: Spy

Preferred Weapon: Silenced pistol

Other: N/A

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
Just Finish this here...

Name: Damian Pierce

Sex : M

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality (How does your character act in certain situations? How is he/she in general?): Damien is a (normally) level headed Officer. He is on the easier to annoy but he normally doesn't mean what he says when he's mad, he's just blowin' off steam. Damien does have a negative disposition to all the pokemon in Hoenn. Some say Damien acts well under stress, he doesn't think so, but then again it's hard to judge yourself. He can sense that others don't trust him, most likely because he is PMC; He doesn't blame them... On the other hand, he tries to be as trusting of his troops as possible, he will often take advice on tactics if a soldier has a better idea. Damien is also more skilled with tactics, as being trained with no rules of war to have to abide by. This also makes him seem merciless sometimes.

History (Events that took place in your character's past. Please send this to me in a Private Message, secrets play a big role in this RP: -----------

Rank (see list above): Lieutenant

Specialization (I'm going to use this to put training.): Para-Military soldier training. HR grade Officer training.

Preferred Weapon : Just his standard issue PMC equipment (If you need to know what any of the terms mean, just ask)

Primary: M416 chambered in .300 Blackout. -Threaded barrel-
Secondary: NightHawk 1911 GRP Recon -Silenced, Taclight, Laser- -Threaded Barrel-
Melee: ACB-90 Knife
Gadget 1: M-67 HE grenades
Gadget 2: M-84 Stun Grenade (Flashbang)

Visual
Spoiler:

Other (anything else not covered above?): Damien has a way of getting.......... Resources

Last edited:
Years
I'm just about done with my SU, and I'll post it as soon as I get back home. Sorry for taking so long but I had a few other things I needed to take care of first. :P

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Nevermind. Pokemon please.

[FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d1507d2c098#f40f00]Name (pretty obvious): Jet Cross[/FONT]

[FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d1507d2c098#f40f00]Sex (again, obvious): Male[/FONT]

[FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d1507d2c098#f40f00]Age (anything above 18 will work): 24[/FONT]

[FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d1507d2c098#f40f00]Species (what Pokémon are you?): Floatzel[/FONT]

[FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d1507d2c098#f40f00]Tribe (Caerulus Tribe or Ruber Tribe. You HAVE to be a part of either tribe, your character though, can act generally neutral): Ruber Tribe[/FONT]

[FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d1507d2c098#f40f00]Appearance (give a brief description of how your character looks like): He looks like the average Floatzel, but he has a satchel slung across his back filled with explosive charges.[/FONT]

[FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d1507d2c098#f40f00]Personality (How does your character act in certain situations? How is he/she in general?): Jet is an intelligent, cynical pokemon. He always plans the exact blast radius of his explosives, analyzes the effects of the explosion, and estimates the time that hit takes him to escape. With these attributes, he makes for a deadly opponent. When left to his own devices, he tries to develop new ways for his explosions to be interesting, such as an incindiary powder, or acid spray. When left with other members of the Ruber Tribe, he is very friendly and socializes very well. He's pretty much a stand of comedian of the tribe. Jet is brave under pressure, and he's a strong fighter as well. [/FONT]

[FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d1507d2c098#f40f00]History (Events that took place in your character's past. Please send this to me in a Private Message, secrets play a big role in this RP: -----------[/FONT]

[FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d1507d2c098#f40f00]Moves (Total of 5 moves, but can learn more later in the RP): Aqua Jet, Ice Fang, Crunch, Iron Tail, Quick Attack[/FONT]

[FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d1507d2c098#f40f00]Profession (you can be anything, from a warrior, to a hunter, to a regular farmer): Explosives Master[/FONT]

[FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d1507d2c098#f40f00]Other (anything else not covered above?):[/FONT]

Last edited:
Back