• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly 4th Gen Battles (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
wow!! the rest of the members have been a little inactive lately :s but I hope they want to keep this on

Garrabutártulo

Years
wow!! I thought this thread was deleted when they changed the forum!!
Ok, I'm willing to continue now that I see nothing was lost ^^

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
Years
I'll be on sometime tonight well, prolly for the rest of the day, but I will gladly battle anybody about 7pm tonight Rocky MT. time. 3v3 OU since the rest of my team is being bred ATM.

Garrabutártulo

Years
wow, I thought people had disappeared, but it seems there's new people here.
I'll add your FCs to the list, and I'll be here this evening at the time set on the first post. If you see me, VM me, please.

I'll be on sometime tonight well, prolly for the rest of the day, but I will gladly battle anybody about 7pm tonight Rocky MT. time. 3v3 OU since the rest of my team is being bred ATM.

The time is set on the rules. What's MT time? Is it the same as GTM? if it is, I'll be here at that hour. Let me know if you're online.

Last edited:

Psycron

The Psychic Master
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 22, 2011
I guess I missed the battles this weekend but i hope to play next week

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Sorry I missed it I kinda got the times mixed up and just finished a new NU team so you guys better be ready next week

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
Years
whos getting on today cause you better be ready to face me

I'll get on tonight Anytime is good shoot me a PM or VM though so I can get around to it.

FC is in my Sig SS OU no ubers. I'm ready to face you or anybody else almost any time.

Garrabutártulo

Years
Name-Jack

FC-4169 5791 2769

I'll add you to the FCs list.

Also, I'll be here tonight ^^ I can play OU (I don't really like OU much, but I have a team) NU or mixed. Also, if someone can clone, let me know, plz, I need one or two items.

EDIT: I'm already here, so let me know (send me a VM) ^^

Last edited:

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
Years
The way life is right now, I'm Pretty sure I will be on during the evening all weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back