• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
8/10

Good job on making the text colors merge together so well! The only things I have to say are that the images seem a bit too bright for me, and the sound tag would probably look better smaller, like what's on my tag. Also I can't hear the music in your song tag; it looks like you used Mediafire, so maybe try Fileden? :3 /that always works for me except when the site's down

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
7/10

Personally, I never saw the point in linking to your own profile in your sig., but the default URL color is hard to see against that background. I also think the text would look better left-aligned rather than center-aligned, and the 1 in the tag's text looks weird, being smaller than the rest of the text.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Hmm, this reminds me of Derozio's signature! :P It's quite good actually, although the red box needs have a bit more height, "to VM or PM me anytime you want." falls out. But overall it's quite good.

9/10

Ninja'd Well, It's pretty damn good actually, I love the color scheme, as well as the effects on the tag! :3 10/10

Years
6/10
Its a lot better than your last one, its in the limits, and everything is kinda centered nicely.
But theres not much going on, plus your still hotlinking stuff which runs the risk of the image getting removed at some point D: also that shade and texture of green doesn't really fit in with dream world art in my opinion.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Amazing! :3 I love the color effect, and the fact that Omastar is their, needs more Quagsire. TBH.

I'm also in it! <3 10/10

Ninjaaaaa'd

I love the colors of it, especially the blue. I really can't see anything wrong with it, the colors mash together well, and the black box isn't too much. The text is simple and neat <: Impressive n___n

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
5/10

It's...somewhat funny, but the quality is rather poor, and there are grammatical errors in the tag. The text on top also makes it look worse.

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
7/10

My bad, didn't notice I got ninja'd.

It's portal and it's fairly good.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
...The signature alone has nothing to do with the avatar. That's what the "Rate the Theme" thread is for.

Anyways, 4/10. Not only is the image blurry, it is 100px too wide. The bottom text is too plain and should be as long, nearly as long, or slightly longer than the image.

Ninja'd by someone who was ninja'd.

6/10. The background quality could be better, the top text could be smaller or go on the bottom, and the bottom text could be larger or go on the top.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's cool, I like that you've used devamped sprites n' all. It's lain out good too. I'll give you a 8/10, since it isn't anything amazing.

kittykitten

I'm a glitch
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 11, 2011
I give it a 8.9/10

You're sig is interesting and made me smile.

(I'm probably doing signature suicide just by posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back