• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 21, 2015
So Hello guys, Nice to meet you.

It appears I've been here quite a while but I can't remember those times. But I'm here to become active and start giving myself for pokemon like I once did.

So I like music, drawing , reading & designing fakemon (tons of other stuff)

Years
I apparently noticed you joined PC almost two years ago, so it's definitely about time you made an introduction. Great to have you here by the way, Hananas!

From the looks of it, you will definitely have fun in the Art & Design section of the forums since you do love drawing Fakemon and also have a DeviantArt page. The section has lots of awesome galleries you can visit to comment on fellow artists' work but you can also open your own gallery thread to showcase what you are capable of, and Fakemon designs are usually always fun so I'm sure you'll have some great works in store. Plus, the resident mod Fairy is also really nice so I'm sure you can fit in with the A&D regulars with little to worry about.

It was great getting to meet you and I hope all goes well for you and your art in the future. I'm always happy to talk to you so leave me a visitor message whenever you feel interested in doing so, and have fun yourself as well.

Saki

The Fire Fox
Years
Glad you've decided to come back. ^_^ Pokemon is definitely worth your time, and this is a good place to spend your time discussing and doing everything Pokemon related. There are lots of people to meet and discuss with....

Also, art you say!? I absolutely love art. I like to make art, view art, and give friendly critiques as well. Please do tell me if you post your art, I would love to see it.

Enjoy your time here again, and don't be shy! If you're bored send me a VM ^_^
See you around.

Years
Oh, welcome back hananas. n~n Good to have you aboard again.

You'll be quite busy with how many hobbies you have, plus Pokemon is awesome so it's great that you're getting back into it. :) I'm hooked on OR/AS right now as I relive my memories of playing Ruby and Sapphire, ahah. Enjoy your time on the forum and please do ask if you need anything at all, yes?

Years
Hey, hananas!

It's a pleasure to meet you! It's great that you've decided to become active again, PokéCommunity is definitely worthwhile. I really to hope to see some of your art skills at work in the Art & Design forum, so far from what I'm seeing, your Fakemon look really cool, I especially love the concepts behind them! Have you ever tried digitally designing your Fakemon? I personally think that the graphic aspect of Fakemon make them look even better than they previously were. If you haven't thought about it, I highly suggest that you do so. Again, your sketches look impeccable, so I would love to see them graphically designed as well! As for me, I'd like to think of myself as an intermediate graphic designer. I'm not the best, but I still enjoy doing it nonetheless. I've created a few Fakemon of mine in the past, and it was really fun to do so. I plan on picking it back up again sometime in the near future.

Keep up the great work. I'll see you around!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 21, 2015
Oh I didn't expect this much activity :D
But thanks for welcoming me.

I will show my art at some time, I just need to produce a new wave of worthy fakémon to show in the meantime.
I could show of my non pokemon art but I don't know if you would like that ...
I'll be sure to contact you guys whenver I feel like, and that time might come sooner then you expect ;)

@Hikamaru I'll sure to check that forum out, it feels like just the place for me.

@Saki & Sheep, I sure think this is a great place, I was mostly feared if people would think I'm pathetic if I would like Pokemon openly but I'm growing over that and now I want to place this in my public interest again.

@ Admison, I tried doing digital art but I just can't get it right with the mouse I have. If I want to digital art I would need to buy a tablet, and I don't feel like buying one with the stupid laptop I have.
And I would love to see those fakémon if you feel like showing them.

Back