• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2014
Anyone want to battle?

I'm on victory road and I need to get my pokemon back in shape. Anyone want to battle?

My name is Chase and my Friend Code is 1607 1595 2991

I'm new here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 9, 2017
Hello everyone! I'm looking for someone to face the Pokémon Y team in a 6 on 6 battle. Any volunteers? Friend code's in my signature.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Heya!

A friend and I are looking for a multi battle!
It seems tricky to get 4 people together haha :''D
If anyone's interested please do send me a pm or vm!

Years
Hello all, looking to battle with my 6th gen team in a doubles battle. 6 versus 6 if it's possible. I haven't battled in sixth gen doubles outside of the battle spot. No legendaries. My fc is 1762-2896-5559.

annikaschizo

PSS Name: Ulric
Years
6v6 Battle Anyone??

Hey everyone, I have recently raised a brand new team of 6 Pokemon and I really want to try out how they work in a 6v6 battle, I hate how the single battles online always have to be 3v3. Anybody care to pit their team against mine? Also just as a warning, all of them are IV-bred and EV trained but they have not been raised to level 100 yet, so the battle will be set to level 50.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Testing a new team. Anyone up for a battle?

OU 6v6
Let's get this battle started. Hope this team works lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 9, 2017
Hi there! Does anyone wanna battle my Pokémon Y team on a 6 vs 6? The Friend Code is in my signature if you say yes.

DeekBoy

Go Kick Rocks
Years
I am pretty new to the competitive scene and would love to find some others with close skill level to play with. I know a good amount but lack the practice and team building. PM me if you wouldn't mind learning together.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 13, 2015
Trying to test out different teams. And tier is fine as long as the battle is interesting. FC: 3840 6963 0706

SonicUpdater

Helping the trainers
Years
IGN: Sohrob
Friend Code: 3754 - 6937 - 3727
Battle Format: Any format (except for rotation battles)
Eligible Pokemon: Anything is fine as long as its not 3-6 Ubers(Legendary Pokemon) in the entire team.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 27, 2014
Emerald Version

I'm still searching players who are playing firered version, leafgreen version, emerald, ruby and sapphire version... I want to test my pokemon by battling others pokemon with thi community version...we can battle through wifi... Myboy android apps by: Master Breeder...

My Pokemon Codename: Titan, Vision, Mizukage, Fire Torch, Emperor, Rockwell

Mr. President

Yellow
Years
Hi there :) It's a late night in California, and I wanna battle!

Singles, OU, but whatever you use is fine :) inbox me and we'll take it from there!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Hello people!
Im looking to do full 6-6 uber double battles.
Only rules are: no duplicate pokemon, no hacked pokemon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 9, 2017
Hi everybody! I'm up for some OU Single Pokémon battles with my Pokémon X team. If anybody wants to battle me, please PM me and we'll begin the procedures.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I would love to have a multi battle with people :) My FC is 4656-7030-6164. Let's make it happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back