• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
What about a walk-through walls cheat? Do cheats even exist for this game?

I believe that cheats will still work on this hack. Never tried though, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work.
But, even if you'll use WTW cheat, you will still not be able to exit Dragon Castle. It's a single map with no connections with other maps, so...yeah. =/

Can you find togepi in the game? If so, where? Im assumng its in safari zone. THanks

No Togepi in this game, sowee~

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 14, 2019
So... I tried using sheer cold with my glalie and all it said was "the foe vessel is unaffected". I'm not quite sure what that means, but it doesn't work for some reason. :'(

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
So... I tried using sheer cold with my glalie and all it said was "the foe vessel is unaffected". I'm not quite sure what that means, but it doesn't work for some reason. :'(

Glalie should be at the same level or higher in level than the vessel for Sheer Cold to work.
...I think...

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
just completed this game it was awesome..the helping stone make the game easiar..all fablous tm on leon empire then play as evil sometime..i enjoyed n my team of hall of frame was charizard,zah,giratina,lapras ^_^

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
hello, ive only player one hack and it was dark rising, in that hack pokemons like electabuzz could evolve without being trade.
how is this game in that matte r?

thanks

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
So I'm curious about this new Ruby Destiny game. Is it actually called Broken Timeline? Will you post info about it soon?
Since I'm in a curious mood, I'd like to ask a couple general questions if you don't mind. Do you have any plans for Fairy type, if it'll be in the new game and/or LoG? Do the new moves implemented in LoG have the same effects as the official games, like, does Venoshock inflict extra damage to poisoned Pokemon? I've noticed you've used a couple songs from the Tales series in LoG, are you a fan? Will you consider using more Tales songs in the future? (Because really I love that series.) Do you plan to fix spelling and grammar issues in LoG? Will you add backsprites to the Pokemon/enemies that don't yet have them? Mew's Transform gets awkward when the backsprites are those two question marks. Why do some Pokemon have periods after their names? What makes them different from their regular counterparts? Recently, it's been discovered how to implement EVs to trainers. Will you consider doing this to the new game and/or LoG to make a more intelligent difficulty curve? Why do characters like Team Earth have different battle sprites from their overworld sprites? Will that be revised if you can get the resources to do so? Who is best pony? Am I asking too many questions?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years

Twilight because she's voiced by Sawashiro Miyuki :P

Woo! Also Tara Strong, so yay for multilangual Tales roles!

Can we actually answer your questions? =D

Sure, why not?

Anyways, I believe that adding backsprites to unobtainable Pokemon is just useless work... I mean how many people actually use Transform? =D

Good point, but still, little unfinished things like this always kinda bug me. If we can see things like this through normal gameplay, it seems unprofessional. :/ No offense DJG. Besides, using Transform on major bosses shares their uber-poweredness, it's strategic!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I am going to answer all of your questions, U_Flame, but here's a catch: you are automatically obliged to send me a YouTube video of your Unbeatable Flame once Pokémon Bank comes out. >:3

So I'm curious about this new Ruby Destiny game. Is it actually called Broken Timeline? Will you post info about it soon?

Yeah, it's called Broken Timeline. And of course I'll post infos about it, sooner or later. I've been posting random updates on RD's facebook page, in case you want to check them out.
Link's in my signature.

Do you have any plans for Fairy type, if it'll be in the new game and/or LoG?

The Fairy type is already implemented in RD: BT. I've already closed the doors of updating LoG though.

Do the new moves implemented in LoG have the same effects as the official games, like, does Venoshock inflict extra damage to poisoned Pokemon?

Nope. =/

I've noticed you've used a couple songs from the Tales series in LoG, are you a fan?

The only Tales games I ever played was Tales of Destiny for the PS1. I loved that game, and hated it because they killed Leon. >:[
Couldn't play any other Tales games, unfortunately.

Will you consider using more Tales songs in the future? (Because really I love that series.)

I kinda lost my skills in inserting music after LoG was done, and after SkyLine was cancelled. I guess I'll try to get back into music editing once RD: BT has good enough gameplay.

Do you plan to fix spelling and grammar issues in LoG?

I don't think so. No. =/

Will you add backsprites to the Pokemon/enemies that don't yet have them? Mew's Transform gets awkward when the backsprites are those two question marks.

Nope. I'm infected by lazy-syndrome...
Don't touch me if you don't want to get infected... >.>

Why do some Pokemon have periods after their names? What makes them different from their regular counterparts?

Those are [strengthened] versions of their counterparts.
They're for Champion Joseph's PKMN party.

Recently, it's been discovered how to implement EVs to trainers. Will you consider doing this to the new game and/or LoG to make a more intelligent difficulty curve?

...I seriously have no idea what EVs and IVs are but, if it'll make trainer battles challenging, then I guess I'll add that feature in RD: BT.
Not sure yet though. I guess I'll have to see what it actually does.

Why do characters like Team Earth have different battle sprites from their overworld sprites? Will that be revised if you can get the resources to do so?

Blame my laziness for that. And I don't think I'll revise 'em though.

Who is best pony?

Applejack is best pony.

Am I asking too many questions?

Hm... Nah~

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Even though this isn't the right thread for it, I got a few questions, For Ruby Destiny 4: Broken Timeline, will you keep the whole Double Digit Prize Money thing? Even though its a great way to boost the difficulty of the game, its kinda annoying having to play mini games over and over until you have a moderate amount of Poke/Poke Dollars/Prize Money.

My Second Question. Will you try to add in like Type Contests again? and if so What types?

My third Question, will there be multiple starters this time around?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I am going to answer all of your questions, U_Flame, but here's a catch: you are automatically obliged to send me a YouTube video of your Unbeatable Flame once Pokémon Bank comes out. >:3

YES.

Yeah, it's called Broken Timeline. And of course I'll post infos about it, sooner or later. I've been posting random updates on RD's facebook page, in case you want to check them out.
Link's in my signature.

Kewl, I'll check it out.

The Fairy type is already implemented in RD: BT. I've already closed the doors of updating LoG though.

Interesting! Will you implement Fairy moves and 6th gen Fairy Pokemon?

Nope. =/

Is there a way to complete them or are they just simple?

The only Tales games I ever played was Tales of Destiny for the PS1. I loved that game, and hated it because they killed Leon. >:[
Couldn't play any other Tales games, unfortunately.

There are plenty on plenty systems! It's a great series, trust me.

I kinda lost my skills in inserting music after LoG was done, and after SkyLine was cancelled. I guess I'll try to get back into music editing once RD: BT has good enough gameplay.

That'd be nice. Hopefully you can shake off the rust once you get into it. :)

I don't think so. No. =/

Would you mind if someone else did it for you? I've considered offering but I no longer have a working computer. :/

Nope. I'm infected by lazy-syndrome...
Don't touch me if you don't want to get infected... >.>

Again, what if someone offered help? It's a simple task with the right skill.

Those are [strengthened] versions of their counterparts.
They're for Champion Joseph's PKMN party.

Do they have to have a different name from the originals? I was thinking, maybe if you can implement the EV thing, you could use that to power up his team instead of having to make new Pokemon for it. If not, what can be done about the period?(also they're one of the ones with no backsprites)

...I seriously have no idea what EVs and IVs are but, if it'll make trainer battles challenging, then I guess I'll add that feature in RD: BT.
Not sure yet though. I guess I'll have to see what it actually does.

Either way, your skill with difficulty curves is great, I just hope it can become more complex!

Blame my laziness for that. And I don't think I'll revise 'em though.

Like I said, maybe some spriters can assist you.

Applejack is best pony.

*cough* *cough* Derpy *cough* *cough*

Hm... Nah~

Yay. Sorry for being nitpicky. It's just, this is such a great game, almost perfect! Which is why I'd like the little things to be fixed to make it more professional so it could become true perfection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back