Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter [Aethestode]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Should Bulbasaur start with Solar Beam to match the Manga?
Yes 3,248 88.91%
No 405 11.09%
Voters: 3653. You may not vote on this poll

Old 1 Day Ago (07:55 AM).

Hello, I got mixed up in a glitch in the Safari Zone yesterday and now I am just able to walk on the water and can't exit the Zone there are Poliwrath and a Vileplume walking on the grass. What do I do please?
Old 1 Day Ago (12:24 PM).

Hello, I'm currently playing Red adventures and I seem to be stuck in silph co, I escaped roped out just before the Jesse, and James fight to heal my pokemon and now I cant get back in, the stairwell going up pushes me back saying " I have to help Blue" and the stairwell going back down glitches and I just end up standing on top of it. Anyway to fix this at at all?
Old 1 Day Ago (03:03 PM).

Quote originally posted by Firesword1:
Hello, I'm currently playing Red adventures and I seem to be stuck in silph co, I escaped roped out just before the Jesse, and James fight to heal my pokemon and now I cant get back in, the stairwell going up pushes me back saying " I have to help Blue" and the stairwell going back down glitches and I just end up standing on top of it. Anyway to fix this at at all?
it would be good if u have a saved file from before, escape rope, dig, teleport are something u shouldnt use in the hack
Old 1 Day Ago (03:05 PM).

to anyone getting stuck and being forced to restart the game, i would suggest waiting since your current save file wont work for Beta 10
Old 10 Hours Ago (09:54 AM).

hey bro just to know i really want to begin playing red chapter again but just so i dont begin and be in the middle of it is the release be in this month if not so i begin beta 9 thank u and sorry if i am rushing or said anything wrong
Old 6 Hours Ago (01:57 PM).

Quote originally posted by wasso22:
hey bro just to know i really want to begin playing red chapter again but just so i dont begin and be in the middle of it is the release be in this month if not so i begin beta 9 thank u and sorry if i am rushing or said anything wrong
i dont want to yell at you since id feel bad because you said it so nicely.

with that said.. this is the most asked question. and its very frustrating for the creator and fans of the game. we all want to make it on his own time so it will be just right. he's doing this out of the kindness of his heart to make us happy. the LEAST we could do is be patient and give him his space.

if you have questions on gameplay or patching go ahead and ask we all will be glad to help. but (for the millionth time) please refrain from asking about the release date

look at me talking like a moderator when i havent posted on here in like a year
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links