• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
For those who are interested, I added a couple of things to my SU post, including a picture. Waiting on approval from GM in regards to a History addition I wrote that I want to make sure isn't conflicting in any way.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
The changes seem fine, but keep in mind what I said about the taking it overboard in the PM I sent you. Make sure to keep on track with the story, and good luck! Again, welcome aboard!

@Everyone else: Ambush now begins. Greiger, I hope I executed your plan the way you had planned out. I did my best to go by what you were intending.

Now time for an old fashioned Gold Tribe v. Ancient brawl!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Oh boy, ain't this gonna be a bomb! I can't wait to crack some ancient bones up xD

By the way, I can control some NPCs, SV, if you want.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Yes, it went just as I hoped SV. I'll get my post up later today.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Just made one final update to my history, per the approval of SuperVegeta. I did tone it down a bit from the original draft and put more emphasis on it mostly being obscured by rumors. I'm very excited to be a part of this game, and hope to make a few friends in the process. This is my first online RP (played some table top RPGs in the past though) so please let me know if I do something wrong so I can fix it. Thank you!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
It seems all correct to me. Good work on remembering everything. But keep in mind that there is another Sentinel now because of NecrumWarrior came up with one, but he is a new addition with a different backstory.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Yes, you are correct in that. However, they did hear a few reports about Sovereign. It's highly unusual, after all, for a non-Ancient Pokemon to be sided with the Ancients. Less renown, but getting there.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-No... I am actually alright now. Very alright............. a**h*le.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
I'm imagining Supervegeta with a trollface.. 'u mad defender' hahaha.

What an unexpected turn of events! This is surely exciting, yes~

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Yes, my entire plan, ruined! Let me guess, everyone is going to get captured huh? Or are they going to be killed? Left it open in my post in case you swing either way.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
I'd thought of the possibility of them capturing us and actually taking us inside Albia, but it seems like Inferno was in for some killing. So yeah, I think they're going to kill us now. Wonder if Dark Lightning is dead already... xD

Also wondering what will Hanso do next.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Actually, I have a couple relevant questions now: Where are Kivir and the small squad he was supposed to bring with? And, exactly how long has it been since the Silver Tribe first attacked?

I imagine Bloodthirster's actions would take only 10 minutes. As for the squad.. I'm not even sure it exists.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Well, it is mentioned back when one of the Generals said they would go with, and I think SV mentioned it in one of his more recent posts. I could be mistaken...

I didn't clarify my second question. How long has it been since Auron and the Sentinels returned and invaded Valkaria?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Well, it is mentioned back when one of the Generals said they would go with, and I think SV mentioned it in one of his more recent posts. I could be mistaken...

I didn't clarify my second question. How long has it been since Auron and the Sentinels returned and invaded Valkaria?

Oh, lol kind of misunderstood you there... I don't know as I'm relatively new.

I've got another question. Is Bloodthirster supposed to take everyone out the battle at this point? Because I don't see how he'll be able to help Dark Lightning and Hoodhide.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, glad you enjoyed all of this, and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did planning it. xD

First of all, to answer Garet's question. Ever since Kivir left, I decided to remove him from this part and instead say that his character decided to go with the Alpha Alliance armies. So he is not around.

As for your second question, let me lay out a small timeline, as of this moment:

1 1/2 years ago: The Silver Tribe first attacks.

6 months ago: The final defense of Gold City occurs, where the city is taken, and most of the Gold Tribe is killed, including 'Rey'.

1 1/2 months ago: The events of Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning began.

Last edited:
Back