• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stlcardinal50's Competitive/Shiny Shop

Years
9hyg.png
Stlcardinal50's Shop (Shiny Charm Obtained)
9hyg.png

This is a work in progress, will be breeding more to add to the shop. Included below are a list of Pokemon that I have bred and can breed upon request as well. Also do not hesitate to request a Pokemon not listed, I enjoy the breeding process and it can expand my shop!

The Shop Rules:
-I will not shop anything less than 5 perfect IV's unless they are Shiny or do not need 5 IVs to be viable.
-I will also not add anymore Pokemon with 5 IVs or Natures that don't make sense together unless they shine (All Pokemon I begin adding will have perfect HP, Def, SpDef, Speed).
-None of my Pokemon will be hacked.
-If you purchase any Pokemon at my shop please choose a complimentary Berry that I have listed below as a gift for shopping at my shop!

-All of my Shinies are KALOS Bred Shinies (IE, have the blue pentagon). If it is not legendary then I will only deal with other Kalos Bred Shinies.
-I will on occassion be giving away excess Pokemon leftover from Breeding that are (5 IV) and perfectly viable competitive Pokemon... So check back often for great deals!

-Please visit my trade reviews before risking dirty business: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=316980

Name: Jim (Feel free to call me by name)
-------------------------------
IGN: Jim
Trainer ID No: 34791
-------------------------------
Currently
: Offline

Time Zone: US Central Time (St. Louis, MO)
Usually Available~ 12:00PM - 2:00AM

Legend:
Red = Hidden Ability
Blue = Egg Move
(-) = The IV is not Perfect
(#) = The IV is '#'

Currenly Giving Away!:
(5 IV) (-SpAtk) Eevee | Nature: Careful | Ability: Run Away/Adaptation | Egg Moves: Wish + Curse (x35)
(5 IV) (-SpAtk) Torchic | Nature: Adamant | Hidden Ability: Speed Boost
(5 IV) (-Atk) Klefki | Nature: Bold | Ability: Prankster | Egg Moves: Iron Defense (x21)
(5 IV) (-Atk) Drifloon | Nature: Bold | Ability: Aftermath/Unburden | Egg Moves: Destiny Bond + Memento (x36)

Currenly Breeding For:
TBA

In Queue:
TBA

Most Recent Additions:
(2/25) (5 IV) (-SpAtk) (Shiny) [JPN] Grimer | Impish | Hidden Ability: Poison Touch | Egg Moves: Curse + Mean Look + Shadow Punch + Shadow Sneak
(2/25) (5 IV) (-SpAtk) (Shiny) Ralts | Adamant | Trade | Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak + Destiny Bond + Disable + Confuse Ray
(2/22) Items Section!

Looking For
:
z9r8.png

Male 6 IV Pokemon (Foreign to US).
Anything Shiny, Competitive or Legendary!

Offering:

Items:
Spoiler:

Berries:
Spoiler:

Competitive Pokemon:
f8gi.png

Spoiler:

Shiny Pokemon:

To Find The Full List of Competitive Shinies You Can Find Them HERE!
jaqw.png

Transactions[25]:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I already approved this, but please make sure to add more species to your shop to keep it at the 20 species needed to keep a trade shop open. Thanks~

Years
I read that after I put it up for approval. I'm working on it at the moment. Want to make some quality pokemon of other species before throwing them up, BUT I am in the process as we speak.

Appreciate the approval!

Years
Hey man you got some good stuff here. I would be more than happy to trade with you. Take a look at my shop and tell me if there is anything you like (It's in my sig). I'm sure we can both leave here happy. XD

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2020
I got plenty of bulbasaurs left over from when i was masudaing. I could give you one. PM me if interested.

Years
Hey man you got some good stuff here. I would be more than happy to trade with you. Take a look at my shop and tell me if there is anything you like (It's in my sig). I'm sure we can both leave here happy. XD

I will certainly check out in detail some of your Pokemon Shockwave, I just want to get a couple more up in my shop to get closer to that 20 minimum (first) unless there is something specific you are looking to trade for.

I'm trying to put together a competitive variety of Pokemon. Just need to find out more about who the most OP Pokemon are these days :O

Years
Scyther and kangaskhan are of particular interest to me. Also, I breed competitive pokemon and have no problem with you re-breeding them. Just specify myself as the original breeder, or whoever I have listed. If you do accept my offer is there any chance you could give the scyther a metal coat or let me give you one to put on it prior to trading? Either way thanks for taking the time and interest to read all this jargon. XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2015
Hi! I have a timid 3IV ditto. Can I exchange that for something?

Years
Sure thing. If it is in my offering list I can trade it right now.

Currently I'm working with only Ditto's with 2 or less, so that would be great!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2015
Can I get a rotom (-HP, -Atk)?

Added you btw. My FC's in my sig. :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I believe that I have caught a Charmeleon with Solar Power.
I can breed a Charmander if you want one. :3
I also have a shiny Psyduck and Gulpin.

I'm looking for a good IV Helioptile with Sand Veil or Solar Power as it's ability. :3

(If you happen to get lucky enough to hatch a shiny Helioptile, then I don't want it. I hate how it's shiny looks, even on Heliolisk. >.>)

I can't trade at the moment, unfortunately. I'm still at work. :P
Maybe you should add a timezone and your available time on the first post. :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2015
Added you also. I am online just send me the trade when you are ready.

My IGN is Jim I believe.
It says you are not available? My IGN's Nobie.

Thanks for the rotom! Will post on your trade reviews now. :)

Years
I believe that I have caught a Charmeleon with Solar Power.
I can breed a Charmander if you want one. :3
I also have a shiny Psyduck and Gulpin.

I'm looking for a good IV Helioptile with Sand Veil or Solar Power as it's ability. :3

(If you happen to get lucky enough to hatch a shiny Helioptile, then I don't want it. I hate how it's shiny looks, even on Heliolisk. >.>)

I can't trade at the moment, unfortunately. I'm still at work. :P
Maybe you should add a timezone and your available time on the first post. :3

I can make you a 5 IV Helioptile with Sand Veil for sure. Starting from scratch, but this I can crank out.

A HA Charmander would be a great trade for me. It would be perfect for a Charizard-Y :)

Also.. added Time Zone & Available times per request.

Years
I am very interested the Technician Scyther/Scizor. I've got a shiny Dragalge I would be willing to trade for it. Its IVs aren't any good since it was caught in the wild, but well... its shiny. Also, I would of course want to trade over a metal coat first so it would evolve.

Years
Unfortunately the Technician Scyther just sold. I will send you a PM as soon as I get another one though. The only one I have still is the Swarm.

I would trade it for a Shiny though, so just keep your eyes posted on your PMs.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
According to this timezone website, it's currently 1:58am (your time) at the time of this post.
If so, then I am going to be available at around 2pm to 3pm your time. :3
If you can get a Charmander before then, then I can trade a shiny back instead~ :3

that is, if you have the Helioptile ready by then.
If not, then some other day~ :3

Years
I will have the Helioptile no problem. I have a 5 IV Japanese Male Lapras I got off wonder trade which makes the breeding process pretty easy. Monster Egg Group FTW ;)

I'm also Breeding it as Timid Nature (+Speed / -Atk). As this appears to be his best Nature that I see, as his Speed isn't ludicrous base stat, but still pretty good.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'm a minute or two early than my estimated time range. xD
Anyway, thanks for the Helioptile. :3

Years
Recent Shop Updates:
(1/24) (M) (5 IV) Charmander | Jolly | Egg Moves: Dragon Dance + Flare Blitz [Charizard-X]
(1/23) (M) (5 IV) Torchic | Jolly | Hidden Ability: Speed Boost
(1/22) (M) (Shiny) Alomomola | Impish | Hydration

Back