• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Years
i wana give this a try and i use a GpsPhone Emulator and i get the 000001 error and ive located the gameconfig.txt file and ive pasted

# Pokemon: rijonAdventures
game_name = RIJON ADVENT
game_code = BPRE
vender_code = 01
idle_loop_eliminate_target = 080008c6
flash_rom_type = 128KB

onto the bottom of the file and im still getting the same error

darthalex

Kidney Thief
Years
bugs

ive found a couple of bugs;
there is a bookcase in your dads lab that makes the game crash.
and after going north and getting the parcel i came back to your dads lab, i went in and he prompted me to choose a pokemon, even though i already had done, he also would not let me leave the room

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2012
hello, I'm not sure if this has been reported, but when you go into castro forest, you could actually walk over the water. You just walk in the lake at the leftmost side.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
Hey, does Eevee evolve into Umbreon/Espeon, or just the three elemental evolutions?

If so, how?

And if not, where can I find the elemental stones?

Thank you!
Umbreon and Espeon are both found in Eagolu Park as WILD POKEMON! They are around the thirtys. Very rare. They are in the cave area (same one that you find Tyrouge and Magby in)

As a bug report, Repels don't do anything. They think they are being used, but you can still get into encounters ._.

Another bug, in the Mt. Boulder Caves entrance above Merson City, I was able to walk around/through one of the rocks. (I'd show the picture but apparently I haven't posted enough ._.)

Also, Thank you so much for making this incredible hack! I can't wait for future releases! ^_^

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
As a bug report, Repels don't do anything. They think they are being used, but you can still get into encounters ._.

You can still get into encounters while using Repels in the official games.

Is your leading Pokémon at a lower level than the wild Pokémon in the area? If so, Repel won't work that well, if at all.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years

You can still get into encounters while using Repels in the official games.

Is your leading Pokémon at a lower level than the wild Pokémon in the area? If so, Repel won't work that well, if at all.

I don't remember...it was a few days ago that I used it, and since then, i've been needing all the battles I can get to get ready for the Elite 4

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
i posted this before, but noone answered, so here it is again...

so i got to the haunted forest and i ran into the team rockets. i walked right in the space between the priest and the rockets, and talked to the priest. they did their little talk... and that was it. nothing more happens. i can get them to do the talk as many times as needed... but thats it. i don't know if this is a bug or if i'm just missing something really obvious.

someone please help?

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
^Check the Game Shack

And for me, I'm stuck in Team Rocket's base, I can't figure out which way to go on the teleporters.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
well, i went there (in owsauri city), talked to everything, pressed everything, and found nothing. i did find two bugs though.

you can walk onto the slot machine at the far left and teh picture generator by walking down onto them.

additionally, my mail says to go to dad and to go to the proffessor when i have 60 pokemon in my pokedex. i went to both [with 60 in rijon dex] and nothing happens.

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2012
well, i went there (in owsauri city), talked to everything, pressed everything, and found nothing.

Actually, the game shack is in Botan City. But, it may be closed (they're out for lunch). The Game Corner is in Owsauri city

And anyway, if you press A on the Cycling Peak - Route 47 sign, you obtain 8 ???????s

Also, will we be able to transfer our pokemon from the 2009 beta to the next beta?

Last edited:
Years
Hello, this problem may or may not have been addressed previously in the thread, and I apologize if it has.
Whenever I try to save on VBALink, I get error code 00003. I've visited the rijonAdventures site, found the solutions to the error ("Refer to code 00002."), looked at the solution to error code 00002 (basically, set save type to "Automatic" and set flash memory type to "Flash 128K"), tried out the solution for myself, and the game still refuses to save. I have been using save states thus far, but those can't get me a Milotic or an Alakazam or anything else that requires trading, which makes me sad.
Help, please?

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2012
what about the mail bugs that i said?

Actually, I've been catching pokemon like a maniac when I first got the mail. But, I didn't get anything from the prof. The mail says after the quest is over, so maybe the professor gives an item to you after you beat the Elite Four? And remember, get at least 60 pokemon that can be found in the Rijon pokedex only. The professor doesn't count pokemon from the national dex.

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
yeah, i mean the rijon dex. i'd be able to tell you, because i just beat the elite four, only the game can't save. it said error code 1. i set it to automatic and 128k flash. i'm using VBA.

any help?

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2012
yeah, i mean the rijon dex. i'd be able to tell you, because i just beat the elite four, only the game can't save. it said error code 1. i set it to automatic and 128k flash. i'm using VBA.

any help?

Yeah, that happened to me in Pokemon Shiny Gold. You'll have to delete all your save states because technically, they were formed when the save type was set to flash 64k. At least, that's what I think. I'm not 100% sure if there is a way to fix this without deleting your previous save files. Sorry, can't help you there.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
well, i was using the states, and i resaved the states when it was set to 128k

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
well, i was using the states, and i resaved the states when it was set to 128k

Well, I had the game played up to that point as well, then I tried to load my old saves to the new form (when I learned I needed to switch to 128k), but those old saves won't work. That's already been addressed though. If your problem is something else and I am just bad at reading, then my apologies.

As for the mail, I have beaten the Elite Four, and I have 75 Pokemon in my Rijon Dex, but she doesn't give me anything, so you'll probably just have to wait for the next release for that. Same for Green (your rival's dad.)

Back