• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

FinalZero

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
I don't think that this question has been asked yet, which is: Are the new types (Wood, Gas, Wind, Abnormal, and Sound) physical or special? Which are which?

Edit: Btw, I love the Dragon Warrior music (and tiles) that you added.

Last edited:

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
I never have that. Also, Gold has no anti-piracy built in the game. I just don't have a save file, even if I did save. But, here:

How To Save using the GB Emulator LameBoy on the DS
These simple steps will allow you to save using the game, and can prevent you from using savestate abuse, and having to keep the DS on constantly. Follow these simple steps to save in Prism and not worry!
1. Save the game in Prism.
2. On the Touch Screen of the DS, go to the main Lameboy page that has the option to choose your savestate. From there, make sure that there is the setting, "Savestate: None" selected. Now, go to save on the Lameboy menu. It will lag slightly, but that is the sign it is writing to the battery save. You can also go to exit/Quit and it will save before you can choose another game.
3. Presto! You can save the game in Prism and not loose your progress! :D

Actually I was able to save just using the normal save and then using "exit" in the menu; however I always used a save state for security...

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
You need to have level 30 jeweling. I'm not sure what to do from there but I'm almost there so when I get it I;ll let you know what's needed.

You're needing "one of every kind" (1x all eight evolution stones) and no ash. But be careful, though. The chance for getting a Prism Stone is really low, I seat 20 minutes (savestate abuse FTW!) there only trying to get that damn thing cuz he always said I've failed!^^

Wow, I guess I'm through the beta!^^ Awesome work as always!^^ My favorite part was Laurel Forest. You could really tell how much work was put in that area (I think it was the area you've been working on in the "let's Makes" from Prism) !^^ I really liked the little sidequests you had to do and all those small events that happen when you're entering as a specific Pokemon!^^

The Pachisi board is awesome, too but I couldn't play it that much cuz I had to save my money for all the mining picks to get coal and evolution stones (took me a bit to figure out how to make money when you suck at gambling).

I loved your story!^^ The idea of making the whole Pokemon world much darker really hooked me till the end!^^ Hope you'll be able to keep or even beat that level of awesomeness in the next beta!^^

Your music is very good, too!^^ It's been long ago that a theme from a game was stuck in my ear for three days straight and that you still love it afterwards (it was Laurel Forest's theme btw) !^^

And last but not at least: Prizmeon. Boy, I have to say you really kept your promise with making Legendaries actually worthy of the word "legendary". If I wouldn't have such a patience, I'd have stopped pretty early with trying to get to Lv.30 jeweling AND getting the prism stone. And then all the mining to get the material and all the gambling to get the money for the tools... I'm curious on how you'll do it with other legendaries. Oh, and Prizmeon itself looks awesome, too (I usually don't like Fakemon btw) !^^

All in all, awesome work as always in everything!^^ I'm really looking forward to playing the next beta cuz this is one of the best hacks that I've ever played!^^

Oh, before I forget it: I caught a shiny Ralts while I trained at the Haunted Forest!^^ It's a Kirlia now!^^ And a question: What's the effect of the Purple Flute and the Moon Ring? Thx in advance for the answer!^^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
This hack has made me realise how kawaii Cacnea/Cacturne are. ^_^

I even now have one following me in heartgold.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
I know this was asked in the thread before, but I haven't seen it answered yet. Can Snorunt evolve into Froslass in this version of Prism?

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2021
I'm a little late!XD

But still glad this came out!

Good work Coolboyman!

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
congrats on getting hack of the year man

also can someone post prismeon's sprite plz? i want to see it

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
congrats on getting hack of the year man

also can someone post prismeon's sprite plz? i want to see it
As you wish...
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2021
So,I finished the beta!

I still have to work on the legendary and other mini-games but those will take some time!

I gotta say I was amazed!

Not just about the mapping,the new tiles,new pokemon but also the amazing script!

Especially the one with the ghosts!

I do have one question!

Spoiler:

Zowayix

hi
Years
How come "Prizmeon" is spelled with a z instead of the more natural s? The z looks very awkward in the name. Just my opinion though.

Poketto-Monsuta

Pika Pii
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
Hey Koolboyman I've got some sprites. I've tried to use them for my hack but I quit on it feel free to use them if you like.

The Starting Trainers Male/Female
starters.png

Rival Trainer
rivalq.png

Gym Leaders
gymleaders.png

The first gym leader whos fire type,Josiah, kinda reminded me of my fire type gym leader Roy.

Heres a little hacking I did to add roy's sprite....

josaih.png

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
gymleaders.png

The last guy looks like Giovanni
The 7th is blaine
and omnomnom

Poketto-Monsuta

Pika Pii
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
The last guy is Giovanni(he was supposed to be a major role in my hack)

The other guy you said looks like blaine is named Roshi(hints to DBZ)
He's a fighting type gym leader

Also I really like the pallet patrollers(prism rangers), I tried adding more detail to the pink ranger
pinkz.png

Adding small details like that can make the playing experience even better(in my opinion0

Last edited:

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Where is Soot Sack?

Hey! I want to have a Gliscor ( *.* ), how does Gligar evolve?
And Onix as well
Thanks

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
The soot sack is inside the jeweler's workshop, the green haired one gives it to you.

And those are some impressive looking sprites, I can see the third sprite pass off for the 4th leader in an instant.

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2021
Sigh....still struggling to get the legendary!

Are slag and gold dust anything useful for?

Back