• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeX

Prince
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Hi, this is JadeX. Im an active batler always looking for Wifi OU Battle.
Looking for active OU Wifi battler too because you know how hard it is to find a serious opponent online.

My FC is 5472-7429-4603
PM me all your friendcode down, will add all of you (:

Years
Hello,
I just joined and I'm looking for Wi-fi battles (mostly UU and OU).
My FC is 5172-2038-8255 (name Panmark5).

If you want a batle and I'm available, give me a notice.

Thanks,
Panagiotis

Pk1410

Battle?
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 3, 2015
I am new to the site, and I am looking for Wi-fi battles (willing to do any tier). My friend code is 3995-6850-8366 (in game name Ito). Feel free to message me if you are interested.

Years
Battles with anyone :)

Hello I'm new to Omega Ruby, just beat the playthrough before Delta, and I wanted to make some friends on my 3DS to battle/trade with. Sorry, I know this is not trade corner, but it is the battle corner, and my friend code is 1779-2349-3023 thank you for your time, and I hope to meet a lot of cool people :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 11, 2016
If anyone wants to have an OU battle on ORAS pm me for my friend code

fc: 5258-1304-0813 just add me

Last edited by a moderator:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Anyone who wants to battle but doesn't have any EVtrained Pokemon? I haven't done it so I'd like some fair battles against others who don't like EV reining or don't have the patience for it.~ :3 VM me for friend codes~

Gen VI AlphaSapphire
6x6
Standard rules

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 18, 2015
I'll battle. Anyone who's interested send meh a PM c:
As for my friend code.. I will put it in my sig ^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 9, 2015
Hello, i'm requesting a mixed tier battle OU and below! Bring as many ou as you like!

There are two of us requesting battles so you can reply with whom you'd like to battle or both :)

The first persons name is the writer being psykespike (thizz)
The second persons name is ozzimozzi (mozz) (tyler)

Thizz's friend code- 3883-7900-1225
Mozz's Friend code- 0963-1778-7474

Again you can choose who you'd like to battle! :)
I hope to see some ppl who are keen on battling us!

You may also choose to battle us both ! :)
Thanks and kind regards,
psykespike!

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Generation 6 - X and alpha sapphire
Nick name: Joey on X, Kimmy on AS
Preferably multi battles only, but single/double 6v6 battles are accepted to. More competitive battles on X and less competitive on AS, but all battles excepted.

Friend code in my signature. Message me if you want to battle

Bruteroot02

Grass type is Love, Grass type is Life!
Years
Trying to test out a team for ou so if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. I play on OR and my IGN is Jungleking. FC is 4081-6221-1168
Best times I am available are Fri-Tues 3pm-8pm pst and Wed/Thursday anytime. You can always vm or pm me to request a battle :)!

Last edited:

Bruteroot02

Grass type is Love, Grass type is Life!
Years
Hello, i'm requesting a mixed tier battle OU and below! Bring as many ou as you like!

There are two of us requesting battles so you can reply with whom you'd like to battle or both :)

The first persons name is the writer being psykespike (thizz)
The second persons name is ozzimozzi (mozz) (tyler)

Thizz's friend code- 3883-7900-1225
Mozz's Friend code- 0963-1778-7474

Again you can choose who you'd like to battle! :)
I hope to see some ppl who are keen on battling us!

You may also choose to battle us both ! :)
Thanks and kind regards,
psykespike!
Yo! I am down for OU battles with either of you. My FC is 4081-6221-1168 and IGN is Jungleking. I play on Omega Ruby and I am usually on Fri-Tues from 3pm-8pm PST and Wed/Thurs all day. I added both of you so hopefully we will battle one day :)

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
Years
Looking to test out my monotype team against basically whatever except Ubers. It's mixed tier, but you can use anything you want, and you don't also have to use a monotype team of your own if you don't want. 6v6 battles. Let me know and I'll add you!

loldamaru

say lol
Years
Hmm I'm looking for XY/ORAS battle with this format

Tier : VGC 14/15
Format : Double Battle Flat Rules
Game : Preferably ORAS (So i can save my Battle Vid)
Availability : Saturday, Sunday, Monday

PM me if you are interested. FC in my sig. Thank you!!!

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
Looking for someone who can battle me on the Battle Server (Show Down) to test out 3 teams I made for VGC or Double Battles on Battlespot.
Availability: Afternoon and Evening CET

PM me if you are interested.

Years
Actively looking for new battle partners. I can do any format, Currently I have an OU team, Ubers team, and a mixed tiers team with no ubers, But Id like to keep it as single battles.
My friend code is in my signature, Pm me if you added me also Pm me if your interested in facing my Gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back