• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2008
hey fellow hunters
look what i found in fire red
A shiny.... ponyta!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
*sbo sob* grats' ... thats they shiny IVE always wanted, i spent like 200hours on my old FR file trying t get one... ugh... i sweat i found over 8192 ponytas too... *sigh oh.. well .. congrats on the shiny man :)

Report: Still nuffin new, emmy is on hold while FR im trying to get thru..

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
shiny legendarys said:
yami zidane how did you get all of your shinys cause i like your shiny miltank its making me want one

Well i got Typhlosion by trading Quilava from Colosseum and breeding it, and the first one happened to be shiny.

Fearow was found as a Spearow on Island 1.

Miltank was hatched from an egg in Saffron city while i was looking for a good natured one.

And Raticate was found as a Rattata in the route after Mt Moon while training against Sandshrews.

Theres the story of my shinys O_O

Years
Hey guys gratz on the shinies, and if you look in my sig~, I WANTED A SHINY PONYTA ASWELL!!..

*sigh, ill just go sr till i get my shiny Rayquaza i suppose.

Years
well i think i will do a quick shiny report

sapphire:3678 for regirock
emerald:hatching eggs for shiny magikarp 23eggs
fire red:dont know what to hunt in this game

yami zindane thanks for the clear up do you think i should look for miltank in the sz or hatch eggs and how long does a miltank take to hatch

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
First LDD Congrats !!! :P another female ratatta @ lvl 3 :P on route 1 :P
you couldnt hit 18 before D/P :P but these 17 are cool ( 17 without the triple zigzags)
second MM Come on !!!! pls show yourself
third - no shiny luck in the last few months

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Long time no post :D Haven't played much lateley as I am in school and I am considering buying a jappenese copy of D/P ro play :D Problam is I can't read jappenese :( Anyway I am going to start learning so hopefully I will be able to play before it comes out in the UK :)

Years
Lol, good luck learning japanese,

I still have no luck with my shiny rayquaza, the rayquaza is just too stubborn to be shiny.. -.- anywayz, because there is a waiting list at my school for the daytime, i get to go at night XD, so i can sleep in, plus its only for 2 days a week.. .eheh..

good luck hunting!

sithlord6

he who pities the fool
Years
Pokecommunity was down? LOL, I'll go on more now... anyway I haven't played for too long, but I'm hopefully getting Mew this weekend. Then I'll play again, for sure.

Back to the keyboard & Gameboy! Go!

Years
hello all it is time for a shiny update

sapphire:regirock 3829sr
emerald:magikarp 35 eggs
fire red:dont know what to hunt for

well good luck to all proceeding hunts and yami zidane how should i get shiny miltank because in emerald i find alot but they are rare and i dont want them to run away

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
My Shiny Poochyena evolved. He's pretty good in battles too. He even has a decent Nature, Lonely (ATK+, DEF-). I can give you his stats that he has right now.

Mightyena Level 28
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Intimidate
HP: 81
Attack: 63
Defense: 41
Sp. Atk: 46
Sp. Def: 45
Speed: 54

I'm going to need a moveset for him too, I'll put a post up in the moveset boards, but here are the moves he knows so far.

Tackle
Howl
Swagger
Bite (going to change to Shadow Ball)

Anyways, I'm in Lavaridge Town, about to be going against Flannery. My Level 36 Swampert is gonna murder her :D. What would be cool is if this Wynaut will hatch to be shiny. I also have a Skarmory, man he can take a beating. Later.

Years
hello all it is time for a shiny update

sapphire:regirock 3829sr
emerald:magikarp 35 eggs
fire red:dont know what to hunt for

well good luck to all proceeding hunts and yami zidane how should i get shiny miltank because in emerald i find alot but they are rare and i dont want them to run away

You find "lots of shiny Miltanks" is what your saying? if so, wow...

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Man, I wonder why it feels like I haven't Posted here in so long? Oh, yeah! *Burns Homework and Drop-Kicks Computer* XD Seriously, been very busy not to mention all the Downtime. Well, been Hunting alot and I have made some New Captures. LOL I was litterally playing my Games for Hours at a time while PC was down. XD

:: Newest Shinies ::

Fire Red :: Articuno
Emerald 2 :: Totodile

I think I caught Articuno like 2 Weeks ago. XD And Totodile, well Feraligatr now, I just got on Sunday. Still trying to get my Anitmation Program to work so I can Update my Card. T-T What else... Bleh... My B-Day is coming up soon and my Cousins have agreed to help me Shiny Hunt as a Present. Hazzah! I'm gonna make them Hunt my Jirachi 24/7! XD Um.. In Leaf Green I've started over and have been SRing for Shiny Bulbasaur, I'm gonna have all the Starters before I know it. XD And I'm also Breeding another Eevee now. Why? Because, I've discovered there are going to be two New Eeveelutions in Diamond/Pearl. Yay! ^^

:: Now Hunting ::

Emerald :: Houndour{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
Fire Red :: Eevee{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
Ruby :: Mudkip{SRing}
Sapphire :: Jirachi{Re-Starting}

Years
Man, I wonder why it feels like I haven't Posted here in so long? Oh, yeah! *Burns Homework and Drop-Kicks Computer* XD Seriously, been very busy not to mention all the Downtime. Well, been Hunting alot and I have made some New Captures. LOL I was litterally playing my Games for Hours at a time while PC was down. XD

:: Newest Shinies ::

Fire Red :: Articuno
Emerald 2 :: Totodile

I think I caught Articuno like 2 Weeks ago. XD And Totodile, well Feraligatr now, I just got on Sunday. Still trying to get my Anitmation Program to work so I can Update my Card. T-T What else... Bleh... My B-Day is coming up soon and my Cousins have agreed to help me Shiny Hunt as a Present. Hazzah! I'm gonna make them Hunt my Jirachi 24/7! XD Um.. In Leaf Green I've started over and have been SRing for Shiny Bulbasaur, I'm gonna have all the Starters before I know it. XD And I'm also Breeding another Eevee now. Why? Because, I've discovered there are going to be two New Eeveelutions in Diamond/Pearl. Yay! ^^

:: Now Hunting ::

Emerald :: Houndour{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
Fire Red :: Eevee{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
Ruby :: Mudkip{SRing}
Sapphire :: Jirachi{Re-Starting}

Hey congratz on the shinies, and welcome back, btw you wont recognise me since i just started in PC like 2 weeks ago, or something,

anywayz, congratz again xD

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Wow, Nova, nice catch on the shiny Totodile. I plan to hunt for one on XD. Hope you get a shiny on your b-day! You're lucky that you got your cousins to help you soft reset, seeing as how my cousins only want me to help them >.<

Oh, and you better breed for a shiny Eevee with an Adamant, Impish, or Jolly nature, because the Grass type Eeveelution has piss-poor SAtk, but has good atk(110 base), def(130 base), and speed(95 base). I have a Careful Eevee, but when I get farther in FR, I'll trade my Eevee to Emerald for breeding... but I'll evolve into a shiny Umbreon by then... I think.

Well, since someone is mailing me an Eon Ticket, I'm gonna stop soft resetting on Emerald. I don't wanna jynx myself by getting a shiny Groudon or something. I'll be playing thru FR. Once I beat the E4 on FR, I'll be SRing for shiny Porygon.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
LOL Yeah, I'm hoping to get at least one Eevee with good Stats. I mean the fact alone of it being a Shiny should be enough, but if you Multi-Task in the games like me, completing every little detail, then it'll be great to have one with good Stats.

It's awesome that you're getting an Eon Ticket. Best of Luck with Latias/Latios and getting Porygon as well. ^^

Back