• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should Meowth be a useful pokemon and evolve into persian?

Years
I'm getting sick and tired of meowth.. when is he gonna be a useful pokemon who can use attacks BUT Furry Swipes... i mean c'mon meowth has been on for awhile.. shouldn't he evolve into a persian by now?? ahah i really wonder what his voice would be like.. more or less in english then jap
^_^

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Naw... I don't think he should evolve. He probabaly doesn't want to. Besides... I'm sure proving himself to Sakaki as a Nyaasu means alot to him.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
This argument could be for Pikachu too, i hate him,lol,he needs to be Raichu and go in a pokeball.

But i think it would be weird to see a talking Persian

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
as cool as it would be to see Meowth actually be useful and battle, it will neve be anything but Team Rocket's mascot XP

the same thing with pikachu...it would be awesome to see it evolve and have the ability to create thinderbolts 10x as powerful, but it ain't gonna happen...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
i dont think he can evolve! cause i think he spent up all his brains learnin to talk and walk...but maybe that just goes for attacks ^_^; but seeing a sarcastic talking Persions just...odd! :P

Back