• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Eh, I personally have no preference. They are all awesome, in my opinion (though, the G/S/C has a small boost, due to nostalgia feeling of something that I have little nostalgia feeling about). Definite 9/10 for me!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
7/10 I like it. Not a fan though

MY GOSH that music video was so beautiful. 9/10. I think that "Rewrite" and "Ready Steady Go!" still trump it, but that was nice work by the amazing L'arc~en~Ciel. :) Bonus points since that song has apparently been used in an anime as well.

And now, here's a blast from the past, retooled for 2011 ;):

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
7.5/10 Ahahaha I knew you'd post something like this sooner or later, really good, though not my style.

Hypnotizing beat, this song pretty much get played at every party at least once.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
7//10

I remember that song XD I liked it, but then it was over played :/

[hd]SKWxOsbt9gU[/hd]

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Santana!
9/10 Santana is by far my favorite guitarist, and I love most, if not all, of his songs.

Last edited:

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Hmm..really don't like it, sorry. 2/10

Tyler the Creator - Yonkers

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Ugh, I hate the vocalist, can't say I like the music either. 1/10

Lighthouse Family - High

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Not a fan of .. any of it. Sorry. 1/10

Panda Bear - Tomboy

Arma

The Hyena
Years
The Noises that you could here from 0:05 till the moment the vocalist starts singing really ruined the song, I also think they went a bit overboard with the crash.
I don't speak any Japanese, but the vocals were okay, Till he starts singing "Hai Yai Forces"...

I'll give it a 4.5/10.

Monchi y Alexandra - Dos locos (=Two Fools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back