• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
what i really need are a few masterballs to catch all the legends with. some PP ups would be great to if you have them

Okayy I have a two Master Balls I will trade with yuu for an Electirizer and a Magmarizer :), is that okayy...??

FC: 1161 5977 2606

When can yuu trade...??

Years
Okayy I have a two Master Balls I will trade with yuu for an Electirizer and a Magmarizer :), is that okayy...??

FC: 1161 5977 2606

When can yuu trade...??

sure thats great! i can trade in a few. :) use my platinum FC

EDIT: i looked in platinum, and all i have is the electrizer. :( sorry about that i thought i had both

Years
Okayy thats awesome! I'll see yuu in there :)!!

Okayy fair enough, do yuu have a Magmarizer at all then...?? or could yuu get one...??

Last edited:

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
Years
hi would like to trade any event ( 10anniv) form my thread for your shiny Aggron lvl 100 adamant nature female
stone edge/earthquake/toxix/stealth rock

344/350/396/140/156/137 and nidoking

Years
hi would like to trade any event ( 10anniv) form my thread for your shiny Aggron lvl 100 adamant nature female
stone edge/earthquake/toxix/stealth rock
344/350/396/140/156/137 and nidoking

Well i didnt see anything im really interested in. other than latios. do you know its IV's? and is it EV trained at all?

i can see you expanded your egg moved pkmn :P

yep. been breedin like crazy. i have around 20 more egg moved rhyhorns to add to it tomorrow too

Last edited:
Back