• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I watched the episode and lemme tell ya..

Spoiler:

I have to agree with you the most part.

Spoiler:

Username: Jigglymilk, but call me Hunter!
Favorite Character: so many... Ugh! But my all time favorite is LSP, definetely. I also love a certain yellow character...
Favorite Episode of Adventure Time? I can't remember the name, but the one with the zombies where LSP gets luscious lips is AMAZING. I also love any episode with Lemongrab :3
What time is it?:

ADVENTURE TIME!! (Come on grab your friends, we'll go to very distant lands, with Jake the Dog and Finn the Human the fun never ends, Advneture Time!)

Welcome to the club Jigglymilk!! (I really should add more people to the OP haha.) I'll add LSP as your favorite on the list by the way since you can only have one.

Years
What is your favorite song from the show so far?

It just demonstrates the quality of friendship, and I really like the background elements to the song as well.

Isamu Akai

The Chosen One
Years
wow thanks for the warm welcome! ^_^

well my favorite song of adventure time all gummped up inside and all warmed up inside :)

Treecko

Years
I should post here more often. But to answer the topic.

My favorite song is either "Nuts/I Remember You" (particularly I Remember You" though) or "Good Little Girl". I Remember You made me really cry when I first heard it cause it's just so sad. I feel bad for both Simon/Ice King and Marceline. They seemed to have a really good friendship in the past. And Good Little Girl is just one of those catchy songs that tends to get in my head a lot. If I had to pick one though, it would be I Remember You.

Years
I should post here more often.
As should everyone else in the club :(
Anyways, "Dungeon Train" aired last night.. do y'all have thoughts?

Spoiler:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I should post here more often. But to answer the topic.

My favorite song is either "Nuts/I Remember You" (particularly I Remember You" though) or "Good Little Girl". I Remember You made me really cry when I first heard it cause it's just so sad. I feel bad for both Simon/Ice King and Marceline. They seemed to have a really good friendship in the past. And Good Little Girl is just one of those catchy songs that tends to get in my head a lot. If I had to pick one though, it would be I Remember You.

I agree completely about "Remember You." I want to cry every time I hear it. The song is so sad and yet so pretty. It also makes me pity and have empathy for Ice King.

On a side note, I really liked the episode where they showed Finn's past life. It makes me want to learn more about how the Candy Kingdom and the other kingdoms were made.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
Username: Rezilia
Favorite Character: Simon Petrikov
What time is it? : Adventure Time!

Why do you like Adventure Time? Cuz I'm an adventurer too and the character development is AMAAAAZING!
What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time? Fiona and Cake
Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Aaa?If so, what would you do there? Yush. I'd try to make Ice King a saner, younger version of himself and get him to be with Flame Princess cuz HAX.
What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen? Dancing. Lots and lots of dancing.
If you could write your own episode what would it be about? See the question prior to above.
Have you ever spotted the Snail in any episode? (beside his major appearances in the episodes where he's being possessed by The Lich. ) If so how often have you spotted him? I haven't. LOL
Do you have a favorite season of Adventure Time so far? Nope, all are good.
If you could meet your favorite character in real life, how would you react and what would you do? I'd just say, "You mean more to the world than you know. Thank you for being the good one."
Do you have a least favorite character or one you don't like a lot? Hmmm... Bubblegum. #hatersgonnahate
Do you have a least favorite episode or one you don't like a lot? No.
Discuss the next episode, "One Last Job". Do you think it's gonna be a scary episode to watch?Do you think we will see a darker side of Jake? I watched it. It was prime real estate.
If you could live in anywhere in Ooo, where would it be and why? Wizard City cuz I'm a witch, duh!
What do you think of the idea of a season 5.2? What kind of episodes do you expect there to be? Any predictions on how season 5 will end? Um... I haven't watched much of it but I've seen how much all characters are leveling up, which is cool. I think Finn will become a god of something. It seems like a "Trials" theme is going on.
Do you have any ships (Or pairings) that you support either canon or non canon? Which one's your favorite or "OTP (one true pairing)"? Marceline x Bubblegum. Finn x Cotton Girl. Jake Jr. x Cosmic Owl (you know it's true, y'all). OTP - Young Ice King x Flame Princess
What's your theory on why Finn's the only human in Ooo? He isn't. After all, he WAS born somehow. I think it's alot like the whole demi-god business - the gods, or in this case the humans, send "one of their own" down to be a hero. In fact, Finn's story is ALOT like Disney's version of Hercules.

:D :D :D

Is there any way for us to, y'know, make fan stories or sumtin? And have it as an official fan club thing?

Years
It makes me want to learn more about how the Candy Kingdom and the other kingdoms were made.
That actually got discussed in the very recent episode, "The Vault" on the Candy Kingdom's beginnings, at least how it looked centuries prior to the current time in which the series takes place, and it also showed the creation of the Gumball Guardians as well.

Treecko

Years
Username: Rezilia
Favorite Character: Simon Petrikov
What time is it? : Adventure Time!

Why do you like Adventure Time? Cuz I'm an adventurer too and the character development is AMAAAAZING!
What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time? Fiona and Cake
Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Aaa?If so, what would you do there? Yush. I'd try to make Ice King a saner, younger version of himself and get him to be with Flame Princess cuz HAX.
What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen? Dancing. Lots and lots of dancing.
If you could write your own episode what would it be about? See the question prior to above.
Have you ever spotted the Snail in any episode? (beside his major appearances in the episodes where he's being possessed by The Lich. ) If so how often have you spotted him? I haven't. LOL
Do you have a favorite season of Adventure Time so far? Nope, all are good.
If you could meet your favorite character in real life, how would you react and what would you do? I'd just say, "You mean more to the world than you know. Thank you for being the good one."
Do you have a least favorite character or one you don't like a lot? Hmmm... Bubblegum. #hatersgonnahate
Do you have a least favorite episode or one you don't like a lot? No.
Discuss the next episode, "One Last Job". Do you think it's gonna be a scary episode to watch?Do you think we will see a darker side of Jake? I watched it. It was prime real estate.
If you could live in anywhere in Ooo, where would it be and why? Wizard City cuz I'm a witch, duh!
What do you think of the idea of a season 5.2? What kind of episodes do you expect there to be? Any predictions on how season 5 will end? Um... I haven't watched much of it but I've seen how much all characters are leveling up, which is cool. I think Finn will become a god of something. It seems like a "Trials" theme is going on.
Do you have any ships (Or pairings) that you support either canon or non canon? Which one's your favorite or "OTP (one true pairing)"? Marceline x Bubblegum. Finn x Cotton Girl. Jake Jr. x Cosmic Owl (you know it's true, y'all). OTP - Young Ice King x Flame Princess
What's your theory on why Finn's the only human in Ooo? He isn't. After all, he WAS born somehow. I think it's alot like the whole demi-god business - the gods, or in this case the humans, send "one of their own" down to be a hero. In fact, Finn's story is ALOT like Disney's version of Hercules.

:D :D :D

Is there any way for us to, y'know, make fan stories or sumtin? And have it as an official fan club thing?
Oh wow you really answered a lot of the questions. XD Welcome!

Um... I haven't watched much of it but I've seen how much all characters are leveling up, which is cool. I think Finn will become a god of something. It seems like a "Trials" theme is going on.

I won't say he will became a god, but I definitely agree on the leveling up part in a way. This season is really showing Finn maturing and dealing with things in life that normal teenagers go through such as break ups (if you've seen the last 7 episodes or so you'll know what I mean. ) and having responsibilities. Finn has really been developing a lot as a character in the second half of the season.

Not really but you're more than welcome to post your stories here and we can talk about them.

Treecko

Years
finn_and_jake_fist_bump_by_tsukithehalfdemon-d45t766.gif

BUMP.

Anyway we need activity so here'a a preview of the think episode.

Banana Man from "The New Frontier" is making a return and helping Finn and Jake fix a truck. Random fact that I didn't know: banana man is voiced by Weird Al Yankovic , which honestly surprised me and also makes me like Banana Man more. Hahaha. Thoughts about it so far?

Last edited:

YellowYoshi

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ "Rawr!"
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
Username: Yellow Yoshi
Favorite Character: Jake the Dog
Answer the current or previous topics. I'm not sure but there are hybrids and mutations ect (see spoiler).But it would be pretty cool to find out.
Spoiler:

What time is it?:Adventure Time

Treecko

Years
Username: Yellow Yoshi
Favorite Character: Jake the Dog
Answer the current or previous topics. I'm not sure but there are hybrids and mutations ect (see spoiler).But it would be pretty cool to find out.
Spoiler:

What time is it?:Adventure Time

Welcome Yoshi!! You're also seem new to the forums so welcome to PC as well!!

Years
Hi there YellowYoshi welcome to the club! (:

Anyways, for the next episode.. it's gonna be awesome to see Banana Man back, especially since he's voiced by Weird Al Yankovic indeed. And also interesting to see my prediction from a while back seeing that more minor characters would be making return appearances.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
What is your favorite song from the show so far?
All of my favorite songs are pretty much from Marceline lmao. I think, so far, my fave is Remember You. When I was watching the ep, all that was running around in my head was Feels. So many feels. I think Marcy's songs are epic, mainly because she has a pretty tortured past. Second would probably be I'm Just Your Problem.

Spoiler:

Zet

Years
I just watched the latest episode...
Spoiler:

Back